Welcumming 2020

Happy New Year y'all! Since it's a new year, here's a brand new, kinky special for iamrheam27. Enjoy the holidays y'all! Feel free to vote and leave a request!

---

 The house was filled with loud music as a whole bunch of people was gathered to welcome the New Year. Alcohol, food, and was passed around since 8pm and with only thirty minutes left till midnight, most of the people were drunk and the house reeked of booze.

  "Bitch, take the damn shot already!" Elisha exclaimed, not wanting their team of girls to lose against the boys to the 20 shots challenge.

 "Just three more, Mae! You can do this!!" Camille cheered on, watching with a wide drunken grin as their shorter friend dunked down her fourth shot of vodka.

 Slamming the shot glass down she glared at her friends, "Don't rush me bitch! You wanna do this?!" Mae hissed before taking another shot glass filled with vodka to the brim.

Cheers and hoots rang her ears and muddled out the music as she focused on winning the game as she would not want to lose to her boyfriend who was closely gaining on her as he picked up the eighteenth shot glass on their side.

  "Just one more! Come on Mae! You can do this you slut!!" Iris yelled out loud and the girls screamed in hurrah when Mae swallowed the remaining vodka shot.

 "Suck my dick, losers!!" Mae exclaimed with a middle finger in the air and a smug grin at her boyfriend.

Riley chuckled at the drunken state of his woman and he watched with an amused just as drunk smile as Mae and her girl friends collected their prize money from the boys.

  "I can never win, can I?" Riley snickered when Mae came up to him, hand open and waiting for him to hand her the fifty dollar bill she won.

 Mae's cherry pink lips stretched into a flirty grin, "You know I'm the boss, babe. Now hand over my prize."

 Snaking a hand around her hips and resting his hand on the top of her bum, Riley pulled Mae flush against him and smiled mischievously against her ear, "How about I give my baby a different prize instead?"

 "And what do you have in mind?" Mae cooed, her hand clumping his shirt as she pulled him closer by his collar.

With his lips a whisper away from hers, tingles ran down her skin and goosebumps appeared when their lips teasingly brushed against each other and Riley grinned, "You, me, somewhere private and I fuck the shit out of your tight little pussy just the way you like it."

 Animalistic hunger clouded his brown eyes and his expression made Mae drenched and her knees buckled as her thighs pressed together absentmindedly and her hands moved up to grab his neck, pulling him down to slam his lips against hers.

  Mae's lips danced against Riley's in a hungry, needy manner and Riley was quick to reciprocate the same amount of need, pulling her closer with his hands firmly gripping her ass that made Mae let out a small moan between their kiss and Riley took the opportunity to slip his tongue in to tangle against hers.

"Yuck, I didn't know we got porn here." Steven scoffed, his eyes squinting in feign disgust as he noticed his friends going at it against the counter.

 "Oi, get a damn room before you two start giving a live show." Elisha rolled her eyes, a bottle of tequila against her lips.

Mae was the first to pull away from the starry eyed Riley and she moved quickly, pulling her boyfriend away from the crowd and into the broom closet where she slammed him against the door and jumped on him once more.