Prom Night

Eyy! This is a request by yet another kinky ass friend, camile_shawol. Hope you like it! Don't forget to like or vote. Feel free to leave a comment of a request!

---

  Prom. An event teenagers look forward to, an event that excites people. Camille and her friends had been looking forward to prom all senior year long. Dressed up in gorgeous dresses, high heels that the girls knew they would regret after the party but didn't care as long as they looked hot and their make up was on fleek.

  "So is Edward picking you up or are you riding with us?" Elisha asked Camille while painting her lips a striking red.

  The night before prom, the girls all had a sleep over at her place and had brought their things over to prepare for prom the next morning. After much drinking and pregame partying the night before, it was a wonder how these girls woke up with no hangover whatsoever.

  "He's picking me up. You know, gonna go on a little drive before heading to the dance." Camille winked with a knowing glint in her eyes.

"If you come to the venue with your make up ruined, I swear to god I will never help you with it again." Mae cursed at her, flashing her a stern glare while putting on some mascara.

Camille laughed and blew her a kiss. Soon the girls were off in the limo they rented while Camille was picked up by her boyfriend Ed.

  "You look gorgeous, babe." Ed said, awestruck upon the sight of her in the figure hugging sheer golden dress that cascaded down to the ground like pools of gold.

"I look gorgeous or my boobs do?" Camille snickered, catching his eyes glued to the valley between her breasts.

  "Well I do love your boobs, but you really do look gorgeous." Ed countered, flashing a charming smirk that Camille blushed at.

 The drive to the school was sweet and nice, the pair talking about their day, how excited they were for prom and all that, however Camille didn't fail to notice how Ed would glance at her chest now and then that made her grin cheekily.

It wasn't until they reached the parking lot when Camille decided to be mischievous, holding him off from getting out the car.

  "Can I tell you a little secret first?" Camille smiled sweetly, pressing her hands together infront of her that pushed her breasts together even more.

 His eyes glanced down and Camille grew a wolfish smile, "Eyes up here, babe."

"Right. Your boobs really are distracting me, babe." Edward teased, giving her a smirk of his own, "Now what's that secret?"

  "I'm not wearing anything under my dress."

As soon as those words left her lips, Edward's eyes widened in shock, "What!"

  Camille coyly smirked and took one of his hands and placed it on her thigh, teasingly guiding it between her legs to feel the absence of an underwear that usually clung to her skin.

  "Shit.." She heard him curse when she pressed his hand over her core that was hidden behind the fabric of her dress.

 "Look at that, someone's up." Camille teased further, noticing the tent in his pants, "That didn't take long."

  "How can it when I know you're wearing nothing under that dress!" Ed clicked his tongue, glaring at her with his hand still between her legs, "We're already here, don't do this to me, babe. Do not wanna be on time for prom?"

 Camille moved to lean over, her lips running against the shell of his ear as she ran a manicured hand on his chest, raking her nails down alluringly, "We can be fashionably late."