First Date

Sup y'all! Here's a new chapter upon a request by yet another friend DanCharity. Gotta say, I've been excited to publish this shit for ya girl. Hope y'all like it and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!

---

Inside the apartment was a frantic mess of girls all trying to get their friend ready for a date she has long been waiting for.

"Leigh, holy shit I can't believe this is happening. Please tell me you're gonna have sex."

The girl blushed as she sat by her vanity in her room, Mae fixing her eye shadow while Kate curled the ends of her hair lightly for a beach wave look, "Leigh's not like that, El. Plus I bet she's gonna savour this date with him as much as she can." Mae tutted, a grin on her face.

"Ofcourse she will!" Kate added, teasing blushing girl, "I mean it's only Moises she's going on a date with. The guy she's had a crush on since highschool."

Leigh, unable to control her blushing face no longer let out a girly laugh, "It's not a big deal, guys! Don't make me nervous as it is already."

"Don't be so worried, Leigh." Camille smiled, handing Mae an eyeliner, "We all know Moises is a gentleman, he's gonna treat you right."

"Except ofcourse in bed maybe. But you'll find out about that right?" Elisha snickered, her eyes suggestive and cheeky.

"I'm not going to sleep with him! It's just the first date." Leigh blushed not wanting to admit how her mind had already wandered into those thoughts a long time ago.

Iris scoffed, reapplying her lipstick, "You're so old school, Leigh. If I were you, I'd jump at a chance to fuck him. I mean you've only been waiting for a chance like this for, what, five years? I'd say you deserve a taste of him."

Leigh bit her lip, a part of her wanting to agree and another wanting to let her act polite and demure, so as not to scare the poor boy away on the first date.

"Remember Leigh, if it wasn't for us who pushed you, you wouldn't be having this date with Moises." Elisha clicked her tongue, shooting her a raised eyebrow, "Just act yourself and flirt a little. I know you can do that."

"I just don't want anything to go wrong, okay? And the first date is usually where I get to know the guy, not have sex with him." Leigh pouted, "You're the only one who has sex on the first date, El."

Elisha rolled her eyes and smirked, "I mean, what better way to get to know the person, right? You might as well find out what their packing so you'll be sure if they deserve a second date. Otherwise its just a waste of time, duh."

"But seriously though, just do you, Leigh. You don't wanna have sex even though it's pretty obvious you want to? Go ahead, it's your date."

The rest of her friends chorused in agreements, reassuring her that the date would go well, even better if they managed to sleep together which Leigh would continuously shoot down the idea of, no matter how much she wanted to do it.

An hour later, after multiple selfies and group pictures, Leigh was off to the restaurant where she would meet with Moises for dinner.

Moises was classmate of theirs back in highschool and he and Leigh were acquaintances, never excelling to a solid friendship level all because Leigh was too shy to talk to him outside of school business. Only in her third year of college did her friends have enough of her one sided romance with the guy, despite having been on other dates already.

So the girls had finally put it up to themselves to talk Leigh into actually talking to Moises by partnering them up in her Chemistry course when Iris purposely skipped it, and soon their small talks grew to inside jokes and text messages until finally, a date.