Jessica Rabbit

Alright, this is another request by a friend, guhrjciene. Girl, Enjoy! Don't forget to vote or like and feel free to leave a request!

---

The loud music buzzed against the walls. People crowded the large house in various costumes. It was Halloween again and despite the cold fall weather, the cold did nothing against the warm interiors of the house.

  People were decked out in various costumes of all kinds. Ofcourse there would always be the sexy copies of princesses, nurses, cops, teachers. There's a lot of sexy costumes this year actually.

 "Fuckin' hell. Is every girl's costume getting sluttier or are the girls just turning to bigger sluts every year?" Mae mused, dressed in a Tinkerbell costume with a red solo cup filled with vodka and sprite in her hand as she had just came back from a game of beer pong.

"It's not just the girls, bitch. Even the guys are turning into hoes." Rose pointed, noticing a guy dressed in what seemed to a cowboy stripper with his lack of shirt that showed off his toned torso.

  "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!" Rose and Mae heard the voice of their friend who had finally arrived, completing their group.

  Iris, dressed in a tight red dress with a high slit at the corner showing off her thigh. The bodice, tight and pressing her breasts together for everyone to see and her hair, a striking reddish orange tone.

"Damn, you're looking sexy, Jessica Rabbit." Rose whistled as Iris made her way through the crowd as her costume drew eyes on her.

  "I know right?" Iris chuckled, a wolfish grin on her face as she placed a hand on her hip and posed, making her friends laugh and roll their eyes.

Iris was a curvy woman but that didn't stop her from wearing what she wanted. She rocked whatever clothes she wore and definitely didn't care what people thought or said, her body was her body and all the opinion that mattered what what she thought. A confident trait her friends loved about her.

  "And you said you're easily cold, but here you are, wearing a sexy ass dress without even bringing a coat." Mae snickered as the three of them went to the living room where the rest of their friends were, dancing and drinking.

 Elisha, who was currently dancing amongst the crowd of drunken college students, waved and gave a wide grin when she caught her three friends, "Hey guys! Iris, finally you're here. Come dance!"

  The fake red head went and followed, taking Mae's vodka mix and chugging it before strutting to the dance floor to dance with Elisha and her other girl friends that were dancing, well grinding, against other people.

The party went on, loud music, booze and games were played. Iris and her friends were drunk and a few were knocked out on the couch. Some went straight to the bathroom to throw up before heading right back out there again like nothing happened.

  "Oh, oh oh, Iris, Iris." Mae whispered, nudging the Jessica Rabbit in her arm, taking her attention from pouring some Whiskey in a red solo cup, "Someone's looking at you."

  Iris, ever the wolfish girl, grew excited and smiled wide, "What, where? Are they looking at my boobs or my ass?"

"Your ass. Don't be so obvious when you turn around." Mae hushed, laughing at Iris' squirming excitement.

Iris, pretending to tuck a strand of dyed red hair behind her ear, turned and glanced behind her and him there in the midst of the crowd, his brown eyes lingering on her figure and she wanted to squeal and jump around but opted not to as not to scare the hot guy away.