Mine

Sup y'all! Jesus fuck, I'm on a roll here because of my horny ass friends. Anyways, this is a request by the majestic iamrheam27. Bitch hope you like it. Don't forget to leave a like or vote! Feel free to comment a request too!

---

  "Hey, won't Riley get mad if you drink too much?" Kate asked Mae who was busy gulping down her third round of vodka, "He already let you wear that dress even though he didn't want you to, talking about your ass showing too much and shit."

It was the night of the last day of finals and the girls decided that they deserved to unwind and have fun after pouring blood sweat and tears on their final exams, so Elisha had suggested - more like yelled - that they go clubbing, bringing their boyfriends along ofcourse.

 The shorter girl scoffed, her eyebrows raising as she grinned, "Fight me. Bitch, I can do what I want. Let him try and stop me, see what happens."

  Kate raised her hands in surrender, knowing the girl would not be stopped once she wants to do something.

  "I can't believe all of you got boyfriends but me, like what the fuck?" Elisha grumbled, dunking down the remainder of her Jack Daniels before pouring vodka in her cup.

  Camille rolled her eyes at her and remarked, "That's because you don't want to be committed remember? You like your guys like how you like ice creams, you got different fucking flavours every month."

  "I know right? I'm so glad I ain't tied down like you guys." She giggled, tossing her hair behind her shoulder.

The girls partied, drank and danced all night. The couples sometimes going off to sneak away somewhere in the night club to make out or have quickies, Elisha doing the same with some guy she found cute.

 "Damn, Mae! Shake those hips!" Elisha whistled, clapping as she swayed her hips alongside her girlfriends on the dance floor.

The girls danced among the large crowd in the club, not bothering if other people bumped into them or if they provocatively danced against someone else, not that they did, their boyfriends were practically stuck behind them whenever the girls danced.

  It just so happened that Mae's boyfriend had excused himself for a bathroom break, only to come back five minutes later to find some other guy behind Mae, obviously hitting on her even if she continuously pushed him away.

Now everyone who knew Mae and Riley were dating knew not to mess with the short girl. Riley was possessive and had a tendency to get over jealous, a quirk that Mae found cute and sometimes sexy since Riley was the type who's cold towards other people.

  "Get your shitty hands away from my girlfriend." Riley's stern voice made Mae turn her head in his direction.

"Oh shit, here we go." Elisha snickered, noticing the sharp glare in the boy's eyes, "Guess Mae's going home first then."

  Riley went towards them in long strides, pushing the guy behind Mae by his shoulders roughly, shoving him away and glaring, "Mae, we're going home."

 "What? Riley, calm down. I don't want to go home yet." Mae countered, turning away from him and continued to dance.

 "I was gone for five minutes and a guy was already trying to hump your ass, Mae." Riley growled, grabbing her small wrist pulling her to face him, "We're going home."

 Mae's friends did nothing to stop Riley, already used to his jealousy episodes, "You can go home, I'm not. And the dude's gone, alright?" Mae stubbornly answered, pulling her wrist free from his grip.