Chapter 6

You spun around in front of your mirror, checking if everything is perfect. (Choose color) skirt with a (Different color) blouse and long black socks. You were worrying if it was too casual for your date but you soon got over it coucounting on the fact that the only other times he has seen you, you were wearing either hoodies or pajamas.  You put on your favorites flats and grabbed your purse. As you walked out the door, you grabbed your keys and phone from the charger.

    “All right (y/n). You can do this. Its just a date. No. It doesn't have to be a date. Don't scare yourself. Its a friendly lunch...with a model….a famous actor who is also a model….with a reputation and a fan base….Oh god…” You tried giving yourself a pep talk while driving there, but it didn't really work..

    When you got there, a whole crowd was jumbled in front of the cafe. You were wondering why but then you saw a flash of white hair.

    Zen.

    You got out of your car and slowly walked up to the crowd, trying to blend in as well as you could. When you got close to the front you yelled “Zen! Its me!!” and he jerked his head over to you imediatly.

     “Ah (y/n)!! Your here!! Perfect!” He smiled warmly and said to you as he grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the sea of fanigirl. As you walked to him, the WHOLE crowd was in awe. And also jealous. And a few very very mad. But you didn't care, Zen was holding your hand guiding you to your destination and right now you didn't even care where it was.

     You two finially got into the building and he walked up to the desk and handed them a little card. You were a little puzzled but you shrugged it off, until he motioned you to follow.

    “Uh...Zen the cafe is over here though..” You tell him as the waiter and Zen walk the opposite direction. He smiled, nodded his head and put his finger up to his lip shushing you. Now you were curious. Were they going to take you into the slaughter house and turn you into o the hamburger patties?!?

     Instead of the slaughter house, you were led into this room off the cafe. It turned out to be a VIP 4 star private restaurant off of the little cafe.

    “Woah!! Zen how did you find this place and where...and w-WHAT!? I've been here thousands of times but I have NEVER seen thus place!!” Your eyes sparkle as you examine the room. Red wall paper with elegant gold patterns covering it. The carpet was a wine white with little speckles of red. The table you were sitting at had a long white table cloth with a bottle of fancy looking wine in the middle.

    “Wow….your eyes are sparkling...just like dimonds…” Zen said quietly, only loud enough for you to barely here. You look up, shocked and blushing. You chuckled and brushed your hair behind your ear.

     “T-thank you...no one has ever said that to me…” You say quietly.

    “I just speak the truth.” He chirped back. “Besides, I am just happy that you like it! I was so worried you wouldn't and you would think it's lame or something.” He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

   “Not like it!?! This is amazing!! I've never been to this part of the cafe! How long has it been here?” You reply chuckling as well. OH MY GOD WHY IS HE SO HOT!?!?! AND WHY IS HE EVEN CUTER WHEN HE LAUGHS AND GETS EMBARRASED!?! WHY IS HE GETTING EMBARRASED BY ME!?!?! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Your mind was racing.

    The conversation became more and more usual and soon the waiter came with menus. All of it looked even better than what was in the front of the cafe! Though...you could feel your face turn paler and paler with ever dish you looked at. The cheapest dish was 12 dollars for three pancakes. And you weren't wanting to eat syrupy goodness in front of your MODEL crush. You have never been able to eat pancakes without making a mess with the syrup. You decide on breaded chicken breast and steamed vegis. ((Very korean. I know.)) The food came In less then 20 minutes and was EXTREMELY delicious. You and Zen both finish your food, along with a very long conversation with him where you actually learned a lot more about him as well as you telling him about yourself. The waiter came and put the bill on the table and you gasp in horror. Terrible realization.

   “WHATS WRONG ARE YOU OK!?!?!?” Zen asked you, panicking.

   “I-I…..I left my wallet….on my bed….” You say quietly and hid in your hands, ashamed to have eaten that whole chicken breast and vegis and now Not be able to pay for it.

   “Why would you need it in the first place?!” Zen laughs and hands the waiter a different card. “It was me that asked you to come anyway! I had full intentions of paying for it no matter what you got!”

    You blushed madly but thanked him deeply. You both walked out of the restaurant still laughing and talking, and by then the crowd dissolved and only people walking around going places were left. He walked you to your car and ended up giving you his number, demanding you text him when you get home or he’ll start missing you. You were barely able to drive yourself back to your apartment because if what all happened. You were in utter shock. A half hour later, you still had a face filled with blush. Your whole face turned red every time you thought about everything. You couldn't belive it! At first you were just a nobody. Just a walking camera, following orders from anyone and anything. Now you just went on a date with the most popular male model in the company!! Sitting on your bed, watching tv hours later still seemed unreal, like this whole day was a dream. But it wasn't. It was the best day of your life!

AUTHORS NOTE!!
I am so so so sorry this is so late! I was about to publish it last week, when wattpad glitched out on me and ERASED the whole entire chapter. I was so mad and broken about it that it actually gave me slight writers block and I couldn't write it all back up. This isn't the exact chapter that I had written before but it is very close. Again I am so sorry it's late and I am working on chapter 7 as you read this! Fairwell my little moonlings and happy reading!!

Oh also I will be publishing another story of mine soon. This one is an original work of mine, not a frantic so look out for that in the near future!!