Chapter 5

"Wait......WHAT!?!?" You couldn't believe it! Standing there, in your pjs with messy hair in a bun and your husky circling your feet. While the famous actor is in front of you. Asking you to lunch. At your house.
     "Oh Im sorry! I probably scared you, aww you poor thing!" he started laughing. You immediately start blushing at look to the ground.
     "Ummm.....I-I would love to....but...why? Your photo shoot is done." Your heart was pounding as you asked the question you have been wondering for since your boss told you he wanted to see you again.
      "Well to tell you the truth, I just wanted to see you again. Im sorry if that sounds kinda cheesy but I just wanted to see you again and to hang out and mabey get a bite to eat."
    Swoon
    "O-ok then! I would love to go. When and where?" You ask trying to get your heart to get back into your body and calm down. 
      "How about the café a block from here. Have you been there?" he asked leaning against the door frame. Oh god. Hooooooot.... You nod and the smile on his face widens.
     "Great! Then meet me there at 1:30 today!" He jumps from his position to grab my hand and bows down, kissing it. You giggle a little and bid him goodbye for now. You close the door with out even thinking at first but then it all clicked in. You run to your room and open up the chat at extreme speed.

HuskyFluff123- OMG HE JUST CAME TO MY DOOR AND ASKED ME TO LUNCH EEEEEEE!!😍

Yoosung- OMG NO HE DIDN'T YAS YOU GO GIRL!!

HuskyFluff123- What do i wear!? I dont know what to do! Plus good god the place he said he wanted to go to is expensive!

Yoosung- Hmmm ok wear something comfertable but something sexy. You have to look hot yet casual.

HuskyFluff123- Ok but what IS that!?