The Pool Kiss

After we went to the gym we walked to Logan's apartment. We were all pretty much exhausted. at the appartement, it was like 21.00. I got a bottle of water and jumped down onto on of their soft bean bags. We looked on Netflix for a good movie. After 10 minutes we found a scary horror movie. Well scary, I never get scared from horror movies. Logan got some popcorn and set it on the table. At every jumpscare, everyone would hide behind me. "Honestly, guys it's not that scary." I said stuffing my mouth with popcorn. "Well, maybe you are a serial killer and that's why you're not scared of anything." I rolled my eyes. "Yes, and I am going to kill every single one of you. I don't have an evil laugh yet." "I KNEW IT!" I rolled my eyes. "Let's keep watching the movie and not hide behind me, okay?" They all mumbled and did as I said.

When we were done watching the movie it was 23.30 and we were all tired. Johannes, George and Mark went to their apartment. "Logan, can I sleep at your place? It's kinda dark outside and I'm very tired." I asked him while he fed Lady and Kong. "Sure, you can sleep in my bed. I'll just sleep in the beanbag." You really don't have t-" "But I want to. By the way, I am not sleeping alone tonight so the bag is going next to the bed." I smiled. "Thank you, Logan." "You're welcome, Valerie."

**********

When I woke up, it was 8.00. I forgot that I didn't have an alarm clock. I walked out of Logan's room to smell haven and not see the dogs. Logan must've taken them out. I  went to the kitchen, to see a note with pancakes.

Hey, Kayla. I made some pancakes. Eat them and rate them too. I'd say a 10... After that come down to the pool. I got you a bikini on the table.

XXX Logan 😃

I laid down the note and rated it a -8. I put powdered sugar on my pancakes. After I was done eating my pancakes, I put on the bikini.

 After I was done eating my pancakes, I put on the bikini

The bikini Logan gave me^

I got out of the appartement in my bikini and got in the elevator. There was another guy in there that kept flirting with me. When the elevator finally opened, I quickly walked out. At the pool, Logan wasn't there. "Logan?" Then, out of nowhere Logan comes running up to me with Lady and Kong. "VALERIE!" HE  tackled me into the pool, with Lady and Kong jumping in too.

When my head was back up, Logan's head popped up too, laughing like crazy. "You fell for it so easy!" I rolled my eyes. "Not funny at all." "What do you think of the bikini I gave you?" "I like it, it's pretty." "I guess I know what the ladies like." Logan said, smirking a bit. "Maybe you just know what I like." "Maybe I do."

Later on, I was tanning with Logan in one of the chairs. After about 30 minutes, I realized Logan fell asleep. This is my time. I quietly got in and pulled Logan's chair closer to the water. I didn't know I was this strong. When he was at the edge of the pool, I pushed him in. "WOoOOW!" I was laughing as hard as I could. Suddenly, I felt Logan's hands on my feet and a pull in the water. I splashed Logan with the water and he pulled me underwater.

Underwater we just stared into each other's eyes for 20 seconds. When we got up, we were still staring at each other. I was a few inches away from his face and I could feel his warm breath. "Eyes are the reflection of the soul, they say." I said, still staring into his eyes. "The eyes shout what the lips fear to say."

Our lips slowly got closer, and just after we closed our eyes, our lips touched. His lips felt rough, but at the same time, soft. We were kissing for about 10 seconds when I broke it. I looked deep in his eyes. "You officially touched my soul." I smiled. "Come on. Let's go back." He said, holding Lady and Kong with one arm and holding my hand with the other.