Let's go hiking!

It was around 10.00. Yesterday was probably the best day of my life. Well, so far. Who knows what the future holds? I slept at Logan's place and when I took a shower, I noticed Logan bought me new clothes. Again? He is so nice.

I put the clothes on and looked in Logan's mirror. These were so cute! Logan was in the kitchen, making breakfast. "Good morning princess." "Good morning, handsome." I sat on the couch and Logan sat next to me with two plates with eggs and bacon. "Here you go." "Thank you. And dor the clothes." Logan was zoned out a bit.

"Valerie, I have been thinking. I really like you." "I really like you too Logan." "But like, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said, scratching his neck. "Logan, are you serious?" He looks at me sadly. "What did I do wrong?" "Nothing, I would love to be your girlfriend." "For real?" Without me being able to say something yet, Logan kissed me. "I REALLY like you." He said, not breaking eye contact with his hands on my shoulders. I smiled and hugged him. Logan always had the best hugs. With his strong arms around my body, everything felt saver.

"Babe, do you want to go hiking with me, Kong and Lady?" He asked with his puppy eyes. "Logan, young don't need to give me puppy eyes for that question. Of course. But I need to go home first." Logan smiled. "Alright, baby.

I put on my normal clothes (You know which I mean) and grabbed my phone before going back to Logan. "I'm ready." Logan picked up Kong and Lady. "Okay, then I take Kong and you take Lady." He said, handing me Lady. "Let's go." Logan opened the door for me. "Ladies first." I laughed. "Why thank you."

When we got to the car, I ran to the driver's seat. "SHOTGUN!" Logan groaned. "But I want to drive." "Too late cuz' I'm already in the car. Now give me the keys, babe." Logan sighed. "Alright then." He threw the keys and hopped in.

Just as he closed the door, Logan turned on the radio. Soon we were dancing to all kinds of songs. At the stoplights, we would go crazy. When we finally got to the hills, Logan put Kong in this weird baby-holder. He also had one for me. "Here, it's pink for Lady." I put in on me and put Lady in it. "It looks so cute!" Logan put his arm around me and we started walking.

Lady and Kong were both enjoying the view. When we got to the top, Logan and I were enjoying the view. "Val, can you take a picture of me?" He said handing me his phone. "Sure." I took a picture and added a filter to it. "Wow, you're really good at this. It looks so amazing."

"Thanks, I always liked photography. Since I was little. Every day I would go in our old tree and take a picture of the sunset. It's just the best thing to take a photo of." Logan smiled. "Are you sure about that?" "Yes I am. What else did you have in mind?" "Ooh, nothing." Logan started playing with your hair. "Just.... you." He slowly kissed me.

"Valerie, I was thinking about you meeting my brother, Jake." "Alright, but let's go home first. We can go to your brother tomorrow." I said, petting Kong. Logan started to walk the same way back. "Hey, where are you going?" "I'm going back home. You?" "Me too, but let's go this way."

Logan smiled. "Sure." Soon we started to slide of the hills. "Logan could barely keep his balance and almost fell. "You alright?" "Yeah, babe. It's just very steep." Logan said.

**********

When we got to Logan's apartment, I took a quick shower. I got dressed and gave Logan one last hug, before going home with Lady. "I'll get ready for tomorrow."

When I got home, I got ready and put my pajama's on. I didn't want Lady to sleep alone so she slept in my bed.