Back Again

No one could believe who stood right in front of them. Half of heroes in the room rubbed their eyes, wondering if they where hallucinating.

"Seriously? I come back from the dead and this is the reaction I get?" The speedster crossed his arms, a smile on his freckled face.

Multiple heroes began to speak at once, some asking questions, some demanding. Wally could only laugh at some who where angered, asking how long he had been alive.

"Wally.." One's voice stood above the rest. The voice that belonged to a bird. His bird. Wally broke apart from the group, walking over to the one he cared for the most.

Dick Grayson. Nightwing. His best friend. The freckled speedster walked up to him, a grin plastered on his face. "The one and only." He spoke with a slight bow.

The bird only looked at him, trying to grasp the fact that his best friend was really here. Was really alive.

"You're really here..?" He spoke, his statement actually more of a question. Wally patted down his arms, looking over himself.

"Yep. Pretty sure I'm here," The speedster responded with a smile.

The raven haired male looked at his best friend, silent.

"Rob..?"

Within seconds, Dick's arms where wrapped around his best friend, not wanting to let go. Not wanting to lose him. Again.

Wally was slightly surprised by the hug, but wrapped his arms around the bird. Everyone else took in the scene in front of them. They left the two, deciding to give them a moment alone.

Wally pulled back and wiped the tears from his best friend's face. "Aww, don't cry. You crying is only going to make me cry."

Dick let out a slight laugh, smiling at his best friend.