chapter three

//(Y/N) in body of Taehyung//
Taehyung had unlocked his car and was starting to get in when I heard Hana's voice behind me. "(Y/N), don't we have practice today?" I froze. We did! How would we do this?

"O-oh, yeah I don't have my things, I forgot them at home." Taehyung answered her hesitantly. Hana shook her head at his answer then looked over at me.

"What are you doing here?" She put her hands on her hips and looked at me with a angry look in her eyes. I looked back at Taehyung then looked back at Hana.

"I'm just talking with (Y/N) about... homework." I thought up. Hana raised her eyebrow in suspicion.

"I also invited him to practice, if you don't mind." Taehyung added. Hana looked confused but she nodded her head hesitatingly.

"Okay, (Y/N). I'll meet you at the studio in an hour." She mumbled in thought. She walked away slowly. I turned back to Taehyung.

"Are you sure you should go to practice today?" I asked, leaning on Taehyung's car.

"Yes, or else people will suspect something's up," He ran a hand through his hair and opened the car door. He turned on the car. "Are you coming in, (Y/N)?"

I didn't respond, I only got in.
-
"Okay, so the thing is my mom and I aren't on the best of terms. I don't think she's here so hurry and get my bag from my room. It's black" I had explained to Taehyung. It's been about 10 minutes since I told him what to do.

I turned on the radio to help settle my nerves. How will Taehyung know the dance? This is going to be a disaster.

I was taken out of my trance when the car door opened. I saw my familiar head of (H/C) pop in the car and hand me my black dance bag. "Taehyung, you don't know the dance routine how will you dance?"

"I'm not sure but I get the basics of it. I've been to all your practices." He mutters out, focused on the road. I look over at him. It's weird that I hear my voice and see my face.

"You pay attention? I thought you did your homework." I asked. He met my eyes for a second before looking back to the road.

"I mean..." he clears his throat and scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah, I watch you sometimes. I do finish my homework before practice is over."

Taehyung parks outside the dance studio. He was just about to get out before I stopped him. "Did-" I looked him in the (E/C) eyes he had. "Did you mean what you said yesterday? About my dancing?" I bit my lip, waiting for his answer.

He mirrored my lip biting. "No, you're not bad. You're actually one of the best dancers I've seen," he said shyly. A ghost of a smile appeared on my face. I looked away from his gaze." And what about you? Did you mean what you said?"

"I don't, not really. The thing is I never really got to know you even when we were friends. I don't think badly of you Tae," I looked back up at him. "Sorry I know you don't like when people call you that."

He chuckled. "That's not true. I like when only you call me that." I felt a soft smile grow on my face. "We should get in there, see how this plays out."
-
"What's wrong, (Y/N)? You were perfect two days ago." Hana walked over to Tae just as she paused the music. She had her eyebrows furrowed. "Are you feeling okay?"