Chapter 2: Bye LA

A/N: Hi guys! :) so I'll make this note short so you can start reading don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

Niall's POV

I bumped into someone when I looked down she was picking up her things so I helped her.

"I'm sorry" I said as she looked at me

"No, I'm sorry.. It's my fault thanks anyway I gotta go" the mysterious girl said as she smiled

She looked so beautiful her long wavy brown hair looks perfect on her. Although I think she didn't recognize who I was...

"Wait! What's your name?" I asked but before I knew it she was already gone.

I was already running late for my flight so I run as fast I can and bored onto the plane I immediately looked for my sit..

Ah, I found it! When I walked towards my seat I saw the girl who I got bumped into earlier seating by the window seat. I put my suitcase in the spot above the seats and after that I sat beside her. She didn't seem to notice me, she had her white headphones on and she was reading a book.

I cleared my throat "Hey!" I said in an Irish voice. She looked up and stared at me for a second.

"Um.. Hi" she said simply. "Do I know you?" She added.

"We got bumped into each other earlier." I said with a small laugh

"Oh, I remember! I'm truly sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." She said truly

"No, it's alright." I said with a smile

She giggled a little. Her laugh is so beautiful. She's perfect. Her eyes are sparkling.

Okay, you might be wondering why I was at LA, well I had a solo photo shoot. The lads were left behind in London.

It was kind of surprising that there are only few people inside the plane.. We were sitting at the last row. The lights turned off and the plane was smooth as it lifted off into the air.

"What's your name?" I asked with a grinned on my face.

"I'm Jasmine.. Jasmine Paige" she replied with a smile. "And you are?" She asked

I didn't answered and move for a few minutes. "You are?" She repeated.

Hesitantly I answered "Niall" while taking off my shades and hood "Naill Horan" I repeated.

Jasmine's POV

His face looks so so so so familiar. I stared at him a little longer and then I realize something "One?..... One Direction?" I asked unsurely

His face was filled with shocked "Yes" he said "Are you not a fan?" He asked while laughing

"Well not really" I answered honestly "I'm not a big fan of music." Niall was a little shocked as I said these. "It take me while to realize who you are and to know what band you in but I know you guys. I've heard some of your music." I said "and I'm not the kind of person who goes gaga(crazy) over some stars." I added

Niall's POV

I was a bit shocked a she said those words but I realize something, she's not only pretty, she's also different. Different in a good way. She's not like the other girls I've met.

I tried to change the topic so I asked her "Why are you going in London?" I asked

"I'm moving there." She answered simply

"Why?" I asked

She didn't answered back and when I looked at her eyes it was kinda like she was about to cry so I said "I'm sorry, you don't have to-"

I was cut off by her "it's okay"

Before I knew it the plane already landed. She immediately grab her things and went out before I even could say goodbye. I was sad because I didn't got the chance to ask her number or even say goodbye. Wait! I was sad!? Am I falling for her? It can't be I mean I just met her right!? I shake my thoughts off my head and left the airport. I was heading to where the lads are.

A/N: Could Niall be falling for a girl she just met?

And also I'm so sorry if it's kind of boring but the next chapter will get intense and Jasmine will meet another member of the boys. Guess who? Comment your answers :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

thank you so much keep on reading it inspires to update.