Chapter 5 : Life Saver

A/N: I'm so sorry that I hadn't got the chance to update early because I've been so busy lately. I also want to apologize for all the grammatical errors. anyway, here's the chapter. Hope you enjoy it! :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

ADD TO READING LIST

Harry's POV

11:00p.m

I was sitting on the coach watching the television. It was already late so I turned the tv off and headed upstairs in my room.

I opened the lock on my door and saw Jasmine on the bed and she was already sleeping so I left the room and lock it. After that I headed down stairs into the living room. I laid on the coach and stared trying to get some sleep.

Jasmine's POV

Time to put my plan in action. I quietly and slowly stood up from the bed and headed into the bathroom to get my clothes. It was dirty and a little ripped off but I had no choice to wear it since I can't go outside wearing a boxers and a big shirt.

After I slipped on my old clothes, I quietly left the bathroom. I was looking around the room trying to find something the could help me open the door. I looked under the bed and found a clip. I picked it up and walked towards the door. I inserted the clip into the key hole and I was struggling to open the door but after a minute it oped. Success!

I slowly went down the stairs and saw Harry sleeping on the coach. I slowly walked passed the living room and headed to the front door. I slowly opened the front door and stepped outside the house.

Yes! Mission accomplished! Now, how do I get home? It's already 12:00a.m

The street were dark, only a few street lights were on. I walked on the road having no idea where I was going.

I was lost, I walked down the dark alley. Suddenly, someone from behind me said "Hey" I turned around and saw a guy dressed in black.

I just ignored him and was about to walk away but he grabbed both of my wrist as he pushed me against the wall.

I was struggling trying to get away from him. I tried to fight back but he was too strong for me. "Don't be scared" he said with a creepy smile. "We're gonna have some fun" he said with a smirk and brushing my hair out of my face.

"Help! Someone help me!" I screamed out as loud as I can. The guy covered my mouth with his hand. He was about to kiss my neck but someone from behind him, grabbed his shoulders and punched him on the face. The guy laid on the ground as he crawled his way out of the alley.

I was surprised and relief at the same time to saw Harry saving me from that guy.

"Thank you" I said in relief. "What are you doing here?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I went up into my room to check you, but you weren't there so I quickly went out to find you and then I heard a scream coming from here." He said.

"Let's just go back home." He insist.

I nodded in agreement.

Outside the dark alley, I saw his car. He opened the door for me as I climbed in the passenger seat. He walked around the car and opened the door as he climbed in.

I was so tired so I closed my eyes while harry drives us, our way back his home.

Harry's POV

I glanced at her and saw she was sleeping. I sighed in relief. Good thing, I was there to save her. I don't what will I do, if anything bad happens to her.