Chapter 6 : Meet The Lads

A/N: I'm so sorry, I haven't got the chance to update because I have classes. I didn't have much free time to write so I'm truly sorry. Again, I just want to apologize for all the grammatical errors. I'm not a perfect writer. Please don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

Harry's POV

I was laying on the coach while watching tv. Jas was in the bathroom taking a bath. That's right I called her Jas. Suddenly, I heard the doorbell rang. Ah! It must be the pizza I ordered. I walked towards the door and opened it.

I was shocked at what I saw. The lads were standing there outside.

"Hey mate!" Said the Irish boy.

"Aren't you going to let us in?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Wha... What are you doing here?" I asked the confused.

They stepped inside my house, ignoring my question as they walked towards the coach.

"Why are you not dressed up yet?" Zayn asked.

"What do you mean? What are you even doing her?" I asked confused.

"Did you forgot? We have an interview later." Zayn answered.

Oh right. It must have slipped on my mind because of Jasmine. Wait? Wait? That's right! Oh no!! Jasmine!! They must not know what had happened. Suddenly, My thoughts were interrupted.

"Harry! I'm gonna use your bathroom." Niall said.

"No! You can't!" I yelled.

Making them all stared at me.

"Um.. What I mean was.. You can't because I'm gonna use it first." I explained.

The lads were focus watching the tv so I slowly walked away from them and headed into the bathroom just near the living room.

I was about to lock the bathroom door when suddenly, Jasmine opened it as she was about to step outside, she slipped. Next thing I knew, we were both laid on the ground. She was on top of me. This moment felt perfect as we both gazed on each other. I just realized her eyes are really beautiful, it sparkles. Making me forget evrything. I wish we could just stay in these position forever. We were both about lean in for a kiss but we were interrupted by someone.

"Ahem." Someone said.

We both looked at our side and saw the lads looking at us confused. Niall had a blank expression. What's his problem?

Jasmine went off me. I could tell that she was embarrassed. I stood up from the ground.

"Who is she?" Liam asked curiously

"She.... She is.... Jasmine...." I honestly said. I didn't want to lie to them.

"So why was she on top of you? And why is she only covered with a towel? And why is she in your house?" Niall asked confused. Although I think I saw jealousy in his eyes. I just shook the thought away.

I looked at Jasmine and she had a looked on her face like she was telling me 'let's see how you're going to explain these to them'

I looked at the lads and sighed.

"So?" Louis asked?

I breathed deeply. "Okay..It was 1 week ago. It all started when I was driving my way home from Niall's house...." As I explained everything to them. They're jaws dropped. Jasmine looked shocked. I guess she didn't expect that I would tell them the truth, well that makes the two of us.