Chapter 4: Stranger. Doctor Styles.

A/N: I'm truly sorry I hadn't got the chance to update early like I used to because our wifi connection was busted but anyway it's fix now and I also want to apologize for another short chapter. I still hope you will enjoy this chapter :)

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

SHARE

ADD TO READING LIST

Harry's POV

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! What I'm gonna do? What I'm gonna do? Oh god! I don't wanna go to jail and this is surely going to ruin my reputation. Oh god! Oh god!!" I keep repeating this words.

I'm panicking right now. I don't know what to do. "Should I make a run for it?" I thought for a second, I flinched as I thought of this.

I looked up from my seat and saw the girl laying on the ground. I felt like my conscience is telling me to do the right thing so I climbed off my car and crouched down beside her. She was bleeding and when I saw her face, I felt bad. I can't just leave her there. Suddenly, a light bulb went off in my head. I carried the girl bridal style and gently laid her at back of the car.

I climbed into my car and stared driving my way home. I glanced at the rearview mirror seeing the girl, I felt something different. I shake the thoughts off my head. Before I knew it, I was already parked in front of my house. I climb off my car and gently carried the girl bridal style into my my room. I laid the girl gently on my bed.

Good thing the girl didn't have any serious injury and another good thing is that last last year I helped my cousin during her medical internship so I know some few things about medical stuff. I grab some first aid kit and other stuff and headed back into my room.

I sat on the bed next to her and started cleaning her wounds and then putting some bandaids on it etc...

She was dirty and have a bruise on her forehead and arm so I grab some face towel and pressed it gently on her forehead, cheeks, nose and then my hand slowly landed on her lips. It was soft, pink and kissable. I gazed at her small face and it was mesmerizing. Before I knew it my lips landed on hers.

I was shocked with what I did yet she was still unconscious. Well what do I expect? I mean this isn't a fairytale. If you know what I mean.

Suddenly I heard her muttered out some words "Jacob! Jacob!" But her eyes are still shut.

Who is this Jacob?

{ after 3 days }

Still Harry's POV

1:00p.m

I went into my room and saw the girl. Until now she is still unconscious. I was starting to get worried. I sat on the coach near the bed as I heard her muttered out some words with an uncomfortable look plastered on her face "Jacob!! Why!? How could you!?" As a tear fall down from her cheek. "NOOO!!!" And then her eyes opened.

Jasmine's POV

I woke up from another bad dream or should I say nightmare. I sat up from the bed. My body and head hurt so much. What did I do last night? Why can't I remember anything? I shake the thoughts off my head.

I observed the room and realized that this isn't my room. I was shocked. Where am I? I looked down and saw I was wearing a big plain white shirt and a boxers. Wait! What!? This aren't my clothes!! Suddenly, I remembered everything that happened until I passed out.

I turned to my left and saw a curly haired boy sitting on the couch. "Good! You're awake." He sighed in relief.

"WHERE AM I!? WHO ARE YOU!?? And WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!!!?? Did something happened between you and I?!" I shotted him questions.