Chapter 9: Forgive Me Please

A/N: hi guys I'm so so sorry for the super duper late update. It's just that I've been busy a lot. I go to school early in the morning and then I get home late so I'm really exhausted and during weekends I have activities outside the school so I've been super busy a lately so I hope you would forgive and still keep on reading this book.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

Jasmine's POV

Things got awkward between me and Harry since the paparazzi incident. He loved me? That's impossible I'm nobody and he's a global pop star. We don't belong to each other. My thoughts were interrupted. Someone, knocked on the door.

Niall.

My eyes were filled with hurt as I saw his face. I'm not mad at him. I'm just so confused. I don't know what to do about this drama.

"Hey" he said softly as he stepped inside.

I didn't say anything. I have nothing to say to him.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know your mad-" I cut him off.

"That's were your wrong. I'm not mad! I'm confused and hurt! I'm not part of your world!" Tears started to brim in my eyes.

He sat on the bed beside me and tried to hold my hand...

"Don't!" I warned as I moved aside.

"Look, I was going to tell you about the article but I realized if I did you would get hurt and I didn't want to hurt your feelings." He explained.

"So instead you all made me looked stupid? Everyone knew about it except me!" I snapped "And ever since I met you guys all it ever brings to me was pain!" I added.

"I'm sorry! I know it hurts-"

"No, you don't!" I blurted. "I thought you were different. I thought I could trust you but I guess I was wrong."

He kneeled down.

"I'm sorry. I really am. What do I have to do for you to forgive me?" He asked pleadingly.

"Just leave me alone! and trust me, you're not the first person to hurt me, and you certainly not the last." Tear slipped out of my eye.

"I would do anything for you to forgive me and even if takes years, I'm not going to give up." He said determined.

He took one glanced at me and then left the room. Tears filled my eyes. Suddenly, I felt someone's presence across the bed.

"Why are you still here!? Just go!!" I yelled not glancing up.

"I see the talk didn't went well." A voice said.

I glanced up. the curly haired boy was standing there.

He took a step closer to me "I guess that talk didn't went well."

Obviously.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked concerned.

"No." I said coldly.

"Look-" I cut harry off

"This all your fault! I wouldn't be here in the first place, if you just brought me into the hospital!" I blurted out.

Wow! Where did that come from? I didn't mean to say that. It's just that I'm so confused and stressed right now.

Realizing what I had said. It made me felt bad. I have feelings for Harry, I'm just not yet sure if that feelings are negative or positive.