Chapter 1~ Wedding Bells

Quinn's POV

"You may kiss the bride." The preacher said. I tossed the bouquet of roses over my shoulder and leaned into kiss my hubby. Erik began to flail his arms around while I kissed him. I was confused. Did he need to take a wee wee? He began to turn blue and passed out. I looked down at his body and poked him. I looked at everyone else. "Cake anyone?" I asked. I picked up my bazooka and dragged Erik down the aisle by his foot. "More for me then." I mumbled.

Erik's POV

I sat up and groaned. "What happened?" I asked. "I technically knocked the air outta ya." I jumped at the sound of her voice. She was polishing that bazooka of hers. I swear to God, she's obsessed. "So I got dinner!" She chirped. She took out a small red box with a yellow smile. "Happy meal for you my wittle baby! I got extra fries!" She tossed me the meal and I just stared at her. Why did I marry this woman? "Well I'm gonna go watch some movies! Ciao!" She said, saying the last line with a 'Mario' impression. I sat there in my bed just staring at the wall; questioning my life. At last, she came back. "Erik, I have a question." She said. "What is it?" I asked. "I was wondering if we could probably..." She dozed off. "What is it?" I asked again. She then pouched on me. I was pinned down on the bed. "Kiss me lover boy!" She said. She kissed me forcefully on the lips and I began to flail my arms around. The torture went on for the next few minutes until she had to use the bathroom. I needed to be away from her.

*TIME SKIP*

I woke up and checked the alarm clock. It was 2 in the morning. I snuck out of bed quietly and walked into the kitchen. It felt good to get some fresh air away from her. I grabbed my coat and opened the door. "Where you going sonny?" She asked in a old woman voice. She had a flashlight. My immediate reaction was to slam the door in her face. I put my back up against the wall. There was no way to escape her. I heard a knock on the door and opened it slowly. She stood there wearing a baseball cap and held a pizza box. "Special delivery for a Mister Destler?" She asked. I turned around and walked up the stairs; not even looking at her. I entered our bedroom and boarded up the door. I walked toward the window and opened it. I slid out and onto the roof. "Peace and quiet." I stretched out my arms and legs and laid back. A alarm went off. "Oh no." I said. The roof came out from under me and I fell into darkness. I woke up strapped to a chair. I looked around. "HELP!" I cried out. A light turned on with her sitting in front of me. "Once upon a time." She read aloud. "HELP!" I screamed out. I let out several screams before she stuffed my mouth with a scone.