new case

Rossi's pov.

Whilst everyone arrives one by one, garcia arrived with her ipad and the files, we usually get told what it's about especially if the files say CLASSIFIED in red writing. I'm quite curious to be honest but i was pulled away from my thoughts by garcia beginning to talk. "so this is a cold case from about 3 or 4 years ago" she started but i butted in before she carried on. "why are we on this case, espessially if it's classified." she sighs then continues. "Peter Smith escaped prison earlier this morning, and he's coming for us.

Emily's pov.

As soon as the name fell from garcia's lips we all stared at each other in shock i couldn't register this all at once my mum and brother coming back a crimminal which we put away for 39 murders. His wife she was killed in the crossfire and he promised when he got out of prison he would get his revenge on ALL of us. "this day can't get and worse" i mutter and just then my phone rings i take it out of my pocket and see the caller ID i stare at the phone for a second no number huh strange but i answer anyway. "prentiss" there's a pause "your first" i no who it is the moment he speaks. "excuse me" my attitude rising "i promised revenge your first" then he hung up. i sat there not scared but pissed off, i clench the phone, my knuckles turning white. I'm pulled back to reality by hotch. "who was it" i look up at him. "no one" i try to smile. but they know me to well, this time rossi butted in. "Emily" i don't know if i should worry them, no i can take care of myself. "don't you 'Emily' me" rossi smiles and so does everyone else apart from me oviously and JJ. "it was Peter wasn't it Peter Smith" at that point all eyes were on me and i can't endanger them aswell. "yeah" i get worried and concirned looks but i just sigh agitated.