boring mondays

Emily's pov.

I feel something wet and gross on my face some slime drooling all over my cheeks, i slwoly open my eyes ready to grab my gun only to Find Sergio (my cat) on top of me licking my face, I roll over once Sergio had jumped off my bed and pull my iPhone out from under my pillow I switch it on it reads 5:09 I sigh and get up to have a shower. I'm ready to leave by 6:00 which is probably too early since I usually get into work by 7:30 but oh well only an hour and a half not much of a difference. i walk out of the elevator to find two people at my desk and no one else. i look up to see hotch NOT? In his office which is strange because he practically lives here. Then I remember when Hailey died he promised her he would look after jack which is probably what he's doing right now, I was so caught up in my thoughts that I forgot to look back at the two people at my desk, I snapped out of it when my phone rung I picked it up, it was JJ telling me to get to the BAU because we have a case. "JJ I'm already at work" I say taking a step forwards towards my desk where the strangers are at, I grab my gun just In case, "you are, oh your early" she replied. "yeh I couldn't sleep" I whisper so I don't startle the people at my desk but it was to late they spun around, I automatically raised my weapon only to see it was my BROTHER and my MUM!!! At the moment I recognised them my phone slid through my fingers, my gun and bag hit the ground with a thud my eyes wide open and my jaw dropped. All I could hear was "Emily, Emily, Emily" in the back ground, it was JJ but I was too shocked to pick up the phone and answerer.