Bruise 5

Sehunnie👨‍❤️‍👨: Where are you?

Baek Baby😘: I-I'm sorry, I brought Teddy to get fixed, that's all

Sehunnie👨‍❤️‍👨: And did you ask for permission?

I was about to respond back but Chanyeol took my phone from my hands.

"Sleep here for tonight, if clothing is a problem don't worry about it we'll wash your uniform during the night." He hugged me, but Sehun, Sehun must be alone and scared, right?

"I'm sorry Chanyeol I can't stay, Sehun is really scared right now, I can't leave him like that, Thank you so much for the offer though." I wanted to leave, but Chanyeol pulled me into a hug. This is how feeling close to someone feels like, I just met Chanyeol today, but honestly I feel like I don't want this feeling to never end, I really really dont.

"F-Fine, i'll stay, but please let me text Sehun first, just so he won't be scared." He hesitantly handed me my phone.

Sehunnie👨‍❤️‍👨 has changed your name to Baekhyun.

Sehunnie👨‍❤️‍👨: ANSWER ME!

Baekhyun: I'll be staying over at someone's house

Sehunnie👨‍❤️‍👨: Who's house? Clearly I remember that our parents moved far away from here.

Baekhyun: Bye Sehun, we'll talk at school

I shut my phone off after I sent the last text to him, honestly I was shaking a lot, I really can't comprehend what I just did, did I really spoke to Sehun like that? Chanyeol tapped my shoulder indicating that dinner was ready.

❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

[At school]

I couldn't sleep at all, reason behind it? Chanyeol's loud snoring. I know he is a giant, but I was hoping for him to have soft cute snores like those fanfictions on wattpad. Putting that aside, I told Sehun to meet me outside of the snack room for my own safety. I saw Sehun from a far, steaming with anger, I took a deep breath and walked towards him, I need to end this now with him, I really do. I can't keep living like this, I just can't handle this pain anymore.

"Sehun I-" I was cut off by a hug, a hug from Sehun. I was too shocked to even say a single word, I could hear him let out small whimper's, is he crying?

"B-Baekhyun, please never leave me, I was so scared without you..." I felt my heart shatter, hearing him say those words, ESPECIALLY with him hugging me at school! Maybe he is changing, right? I hugged him back, I really want to cry, a lot.

"S-Sehun, a-aren't you at embarrassed? W-we're at scho-"

"You're my boyfriend, right? I want everyone to know that you belong to me baby." With that my heart began to pound faster than ever, Sehun really means it! " S-So this mean's you'll stop flirting with other girls?"

He remained silent, this made me feel sad knowing that he was hesitating to answer me.

"I promise that the only person i'll flirt with is you, I want to change for you Baekh--"

"You're Byun Baekhyun, right?!" I nodded a response to him, isn't this that kid who got in with a scholarship?

"My name is Zhang Yixing, I am deeply sorry if I interrupted something, but please help me find Kim Junmyeon!" Suho? Did he do something to him? First of all why is he crying?

"Sure I will help, Sehun please excuse us both!" I hugged him and went with Yixing to search for Suho.

❤💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤

I walked to the rooftop only to find a kneeling Suho.

"Suho, there you are!"

He raised his head and looked at me, did Yixing hurt him this badly, I walked closer hoping that he'll respond, he didn't he just stared at me, I took a deep breath. "Suho, I really don't know what happened between you and that Yixing guy, but in all honesty he is tearing the whole school apart just to find you."

He stayed quiet.

"Suho, are you listening to me?" I said as I snapped my fingers in front of his face

"O-oh, Uhh, no sorry." he looked away wiping his tears

I let out a sigh and crossed my arms, "Look, Yixing asked me to help him find you, do you know how much he is crying right now? Suho, umm, you do know that you and Luhan are his only friend's right? He's somewhat "special", that I know, but from what I saw in his eye's earlier, I can really tell he is trying his best for you and Luhan. Why not give him another chance?"

"Baekhyun but he-" I hugged him, knowing that hugs calm me down, maybe he'll calm down as well

"I don't care of what he has done, Suho. Remember you and Luhan are his only friends. Please stay here I'll go get Yixing before Sehun kills him."

❤💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤

The day passes by, Yixing, or as he rather be called, Lay got along really well with Sehun, but for some reason Sehun was acting more weirder than this morning, he wanted to hold my hand at the halls, wanted to walk me to class. What did Lay say to him? I really need to thank him.

When girls would try to talk to him, Sehun would just ignore them and continue paying attention to me, he even bought me food! I wish this day could last for ever, because in all honesty he reminds me of the old Sehun that I fell in love with in middle school.

"Baekhyun, I-I'm sorry about what I did to your bear yesterday, I really am sorry." True, I was really depressed about that, but we all make mistakes, right?

"HYUNG I'VE MISSED YOU!" That familiar voice only made things better, maybe I can finally introduce Tao to Sehunnie, that way they can be friend's too!

"YOU AGAIN?! BAEKHYUN GET AWAY FROM THIS JERK!" Sehun grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him, causing me to blush. HE HAS NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE

"Excuse you, I am allowed to be near my boyfriend right?" Sehun smirked

"B-BOYFRIEND?!"

❤💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤

I AM SO SORRY LOVELIES FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER

My previous draft wasn't save (I blame myself as I tried publishing it first on AFF and I didn't saved it properly ;w;)

The first connection was finally added so I am happy about that, but in all honesty I could have done better. So Tao found out that Baekhyun isn't single :) Should he react positively or negatively? idk

With Love

❤ PuririnLuka❤