Bruise 6

[Oh no, There's a trigger warning up ahead, rape scene and smut is ahead, please proceed with caution my sweeties]

"B-BOYFRIEND?!"Seeing Tao's reaction made my heart drop, why am I feeling this way. "Yeah boyfriend, so you better back off." Sehun growled at Tao as he walked ahead, I stood there for a minute staring at Tao whose back is now facing me, I am sorry Tao...

I managed to catch up with Sehun, he looks down at me, and smirked, just what was he thinking earlier? Tao is my only friend whom I talk to outside of school. I then felt a hand on my waist to only see Sehun's large hand, my face reddened in response. I hope this dream never ends, "Once we get home, I'll make sure you'll feel good" My face turned red, I know what he means, but we haven't done it since middle school, and I don't think I am ready for this again, maybe I am, maybe I am not ready.

The walk home was silent, and could only hear our footsteps and the a few kids screaming out of joy, Sehun suddenly let's my hand go and pushed me to an alley way, I look up at him questioning why he did this, "I can't hold it any longer Baekhyun." he said with a low husky tone, "S-Sorry Sehun, but I can't do this, especially since we are outside!" I whisper yelled. He began to suck on my neck making me let out small moans. "S-Sehun stop please- Ahh!" He let out a small yet muffled giggled making me blush even harder, I tried to push him away but was an utter fail only because I made things worse

"You know, I gave up playing with those girls, also meaning I am giving up on having sex with others. I feel like I made a huge sacrifice just for you not to return a damn favor?" He said as he was pinning me to the wall, "If I am giving up playing with those girls, then you should offer me more sex Baekhyun." He said coldly, I tried my best to struggle and break free from his hold, but the more I struggled the lower his mouth went. "Sehun-Ahh, s-stop this please!" He began to unbutton his pants letting out his member. "You know what to do, don't act like it's your first time."

I hesitantly look at his member. It's very hard right now and very big. It scares me a little bit. Sehun sees it but he doesn't give a damn. He holds my hair and brings my head to his member. "Suck it." He says coldly. "N...No... Not in an alley. Please." My face is now in front of his throbbing member and tears start falling from my face. "Don't give me that cry face." He pulls me up and puts his pants back on. "We're going home. But you will satisfy my needs back home." I only nod, but I want to scream and run away. But I can't. Once we're home, he pulls me in the bedroom and starts to undress me. "Oh god you look so good Baekhyun."

I see pure lust in his eyes. It scares me a little bit and before I know it my face is right in front of his huge member again. I slowly open my mouth and put his member in it. Sehun closes his eyes and lets out a small moan. "Faster." He says commanding. I shake my head, but Sehun already holds my hair and starts thrusting into my mouth. I start to gag. Sehun starts moaning louder and louder. "Oh yeah baby. I love your mouth." He thrusts so hard I think I will get bruises in my throat. "I'm coming!" His cum is now in my mouth and I swallow it. He carries me to the bed and tears my clothes apart. "I will make you feel good now. Very good. Just be a good boy and I will reward you later."

He sticks one finger in my entrance. I start to moan when he slowly stars thrust his finger... He gets a perverted smile on his face while he looks at my member growing bigger and bigger. "I knew you would like it you little slut." He decides to add a second finger and starts to jack me off. "No... Sehun..." He is going faster and I cum all over his face. "Good boy." He says while licking the cum off his lips. "Now if you would be so kind to lick the cum off my face." He crawls on top of me and I don't have a choice but to lick my own cum off his face. I start to lick the cum off his face. "Ahh." Sehun slams his member without a warning in my entrance. "Ugh, you're so tight. Way better than those sluts from school." While he said that we both came again and I felt a thousand butterflies in my stomach.

"Ready for round 2? Go sit in doggy style." I go sit in the position he wants me to sit and I don't even get a second of rest before he made me a moaning mess again. He is thrusting very hard and fast into me and choking me with his free hand. "Yes, choke me daddy." "I will baby I will. But first I want to hear you beg for me to make you cum." At this point I don't care anymore if he loves me or not. I just want his member to make me cum really bad. "Please... Ugh... Make me cum... Ahh... Daddy Oh Sehun." He smiles. "That's what I like to hear." He slams into me and we both cum.

❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

I wake up in the same bed as Sehun. I look at him sleeping so peacefully. I try to sit but it hurts like hell. "Ouch." Sehun wakes up from the noise. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I see a worried look on his face. "No, I am okay." And the look changed back to not caring Sehun again. He kisses me and slowly goes towards my member. "Wait Sehun..." "Shhhh." He starts to lick the tip of my member slowly. Earning a small moan from me. After that he start to suck it very fast. I cum in his mouth and he licks his lips sexually. "Your turn baby." "But..." "Your. Turn." I get down to his hard member and try to tease him by just licking his shaft and he clearly gets irritated by that. He holds my hair again and starts to thrust hard into my mouth. It hurts and I try to get away from his member, but he is too strong. Again, tears start to fall. When he finally cums he demands that I swallow. "You're not one of those stupid sluts at school, right? Come on swallowing it!" If I swallow I will make him happy, right? I swallow all of his cum and smiles at him. But he doesn't even look me in the eye. "Get ready for breakfast." He says while walking out of the bedroom.

❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

HELLO MY LOVELIES I BET YOU ALL MISSED ME, or maybe not, oh well, HERE IS THE SMUT I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Special thanks to Chogiwaaaa for writing this amazing chapter, it's our first collaboration together! please go check out the chapter I wrote for her on her story Sweet Love, and I really recommend for you to read her story it is super cute, and I AM IN IT lol

With Love

❤️PuririnLuka❤️