The Benefits of your Smile

"Baekhyun, please wake up..." I sobbed yet again in Baekhyun's bed. "Sehun, I am sure he is fighting inside that mind of his, look you've been skipping school since the day he got in that accident." Chanyeol sighed and stood next to me,

"Sehun, I will go bring you something to eat, you've been losing muscle mass lately, I am sure Baekhyun wants you to pick him up on his wedding day." Chanyeol laughed as he proceeded to walk out of the room. I rested my head onto Baekhyun's bed closing my eyes. "S-Sehun...?" I heard his beautiful voice, if only he was actually awake.

"W-What happened?" I heard his voice again. I look up to see Baekhyun staring at me with a confused look, "B-BAEKHYUN!!!" I shouted, I immediately pressed the button to notify the nurses, "W-What's going on?" Baekhyun said weakly as he tried to sit himself up, "Don't strain yourself darling, the doctors are coming soon." I said while kissing his forehead, "Baby I missed you so much, please don't leave me ever again..." I hugged him with a tear-filled face, "Sehun, I am so confused, a minute ago you were on the hospital bed, and now it seems like we traded spots."

"I was never in a hospital bed Baekhyun, you were in a car accident two months ago, and because of that accident you've been in a coma." I explained, while Baekhyun looked more confused than before. He reached out his tiny hands towards my face, "So does this mean that you never had Borderline Personality Disorder?" He asked cutely," What are you talking about silly." I laughed and leaned down to give him a kiss.

The doctor suddenly comes in and explains everything what happened to Baekhyun, telling him what treatment he needs, and what he must do, and in a week Baekhyun will be discharged from the hospital if he does very well.

❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

[Very next day]

I brought Baekhyun out at the hospital's patio for a walk, I am sure he is going to love the little gift I got him, I mean hopefully he does. "Sehun." "Yes?"

"You know, I've had a scary nightmare during my coma, I just hope it actually never comes true, just promise me that if you have any problem, that you will always tell me?" Baekhyun said with a hint of worry in his voice, I smile at him and hugged him, " I promise that I will tell you every single secret, Anyways~ I have to give you something too my little Baekkie~" He looks up at me with an excited look, "What is it?!" he said bouncing up and down on his seat, I brought the small bag out of backpack handing it to him, "Hopefully you like it, I know you like Rilakkuma, so I wanted to give you this one."

Baekhyun kept eyeing the bear and was left speechless, "You know

Baekhyun kept eyeing the bear and was left speechless, "You know... Evil Sehun gave me this, but he ripped it up in the end... Promise me that you won't be like Evil Sehun." Baekhyun looks up at me with teary eyes.

"Since when did I have an evil counterpart?" I asked him

"Ever since i've been in that stupid coma." baekhyun said whilst hugging the bear, "Sorry to interrupt you two, are you Byun Baekhyun and Oh sehun?" I look up to see panda looking boy holding a medium sized paper bag with two vanilla colored folders, "Yes, and you are?" "Hi Tao!" Baekhyun say's out of nowhere leaving the panda looking boy surprised, "I mean, you look like my friend Tao hahaha, what is it you need."

He clears his throat, "I am Huang ZiTao, or simply call me Tao, I am from class C-3, our class decided to make these small gifts for your fast recovery Hyung, and your teacher wanted me to give you your missing work. Please get well soon." Tao said whilst handing us the bag and work filled folder. "Baekhyun was he in your dream?" He nodded a yes while going through the gifts, throwing away the boring looking stuff. "He was the one who protected me from evil Sehun, along with his brother Kris."

I flicked his forehead, "I am just glad that they protected my little Baekhyun, I will make sure to fight Evil Sehun if he dares to lay a finger on you again." I said laughing while Baekhyun was deciding on what to keep.

Some Bruises leaves scars

Some Bruises leaves nothing

But your smile is strong enough

To remove all the bruises in my heart

❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

I AM DONE WITH THE STORY!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS, I am planning on doing a comedy filled sequel of this story but who knows lol. Thank you to everyone who actually decided to read till the very end. I am sorry if the story was terrible, but all I can do now is thank all of you for your support, thank you so much for supporting this book till the end

Want more to read from me?

Check out My idiot Boyfriend, which consists of Comedy and Drama

Follow the romance on Suho's and Lay's relationship

but if you want more comedy only book, check out my Fighting For Love story, which consists the adventures of Chen trying to win over Xiumin!

Thank you so much my lovelies

With love

❤️PuririnLuka❤️