two

It's been a week since the visit to Yoongi and Namjoon's house. It's been a week since Jimin's phone had been bombed with messages and calls from Jungkook. It's been a week since Jimin had thought of Jungkook.

It's been a week since Jimin talked to Taehyung.

Instead thinking of Jungkook, his mind always brought him to looking for Taehyung. The man wouldn't even look at him anymore, and he had somehow found a way to avoid Jimin.

Jimin didn't know what happened between them, and he hoped everything will be okay soon.

Taehyung slipped on his shoes, leaning his palm against the wall for support. He ignored the soft calls of his name from the couch and smoothly walked out of the house, with his aching heart.

Why was he ignoring Jimin? He's not sure himself.

He felt a shiver run through his body when a cold breeze hit him gently, and he slowly continued walking to the park where Yoongi wanted to meet him. The lad wanted to talk about the secret he's hiding from Jimin, maybe an idea of convincing him to find another solution to his life.

"Come," Yoongi gestured for Taehyung to sit beside him on the wooden bench, which was placed near the empty-from-kids playground in the park. Taehyung obliged and sat down with a huff, which didn't go unnoticed by the older.

Naturally, the younger male moves closer to the older for warmth, the latter welcoming the skinship. They sat through the silence, embracing it. It wasn't an awkward silence, instead it was comforting and nice.

The both lads stared at nowhere for a few minutes, ignoring the questioning looks from several citizens who were passing by.

Taehyung started talking, breaking the silence first with a sigh. "Hyung, have you ever felt this way?"

"What?"

"That sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows?"

"I have told you countless of times, that you should go for the-"

"-no. I'm not talking about that, hyung."

Yoongi looks at his best friend with his usual expressionless face. The latter looks at him too but with a forced smile, "It's Jimin."

The older nodded, a gesture for Taehyung to continue talking. It's been a while since the latter wanted to talk about his feelings for the shortest in their group of friends. Feelings that lasted for a while, and it still is in progression.

"The day that we went to your house last week? Jimin told me that he felt bad about not being able to love me back. And I pretended that it's alright, that I can endure through this pain and it didn't matter because I wanted him to feel better and it could make me feel the same. Yeah, hyung?"

"But the worst feeling is pretending you don't care about something, when really it's all you seem to think about."

Taehyung nodded his head slowly as his eyes averted to his lap, "I haven't been talking to him. Feels like shit. But I don't want to see him, hear him or even feel his existence. Just Park Jimin in general."

"Because this right here," Taehyung grabs at his left chest with a smile threatening to break,

"Is going through so much pain. I want to fucking rip my heart out from my chest because it hurts. I don't like this dull feeling, hyung. I don't like the feeling when I'm in love with someone who will never return my feelings back."

By the time Taehyung finished talking, his floodgates had already opened and he was openly crying to his older best friend, who didn't seem surprised.