four

"Did you pack everything you need?" Seokjin asks gently, a worried expression on his face as he holds Taehyung's hands, looking into his eyes with his own teary eyes. Taehyung nods gently, a forced smile on his face as he looks down at the kneeling male.

Yoongi finishes talking with Namjoon at the corner of the waiting room, both tensed and grim expressions on their faces. Taehyung glances worriedly at the pair, eyes wide as he looked back at Seokjin but the man just shakes it off with a reassuring smile. "It's okay. They're just settling some stuffs."

".....J-jimin..."

"We made sure he doesn't know about your flight today.... Taehyung-ah? Please don't stop trying to live... Alright? Hyung and the others will be very sad if you do. We really love you, you know that right?" The tears finally escaped from his eyes, and Seokjin frantically wiped them away with his palm but they never stop coming.

Taehyung smiles sadly and watches as the older cries into his hands. He wants to wipe the tears away, but he's too weak to move. "D-don't cry.."

"Hyung isn't crying! See?! I'm still smiling and handsome as ever, right?" Seokjin smiles at the younger as he cries, and Taehyung only nods his head.

Namjoon rushes to his boyfriend's side, guiding the older onto his feet and hugging him tightly to comfort him. "Why are you crying? We'll see Taehyung again, right bud?"

Taehyung nods again and lets Yoongi hold him from the side, leaning into his warmth as he watches the couple. "...Hyung?"

"Yes, Tae?"

".....I won't... Stop t-trying. For hyung."

Yoongi smiles gently and gives a kiss onto the younger's head, "I know."

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Texas. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

"That's us.... Let's go?"

The older lets go of Taehyung and stands onto his feet, clearing his throat as he pulls down his leather jacket. Namjoon and Seokjin finally bids goodbye to the both of them, before leaving the room with ugly sobs and promises of keeping in contact.

Yoongi then finally looks at the younger with a reassuring smile, before bending his back to Taehyung's eye level. He holds out a hand and with trust, Taehyung slowly grabs onto his hand and lets himself be pulled up onto his feet.

"Are you ready?"

"... I trust... Hyung."

When the pair was just about to take a step together, Taehyung's phone rings from Yoongi's pocket. Yoongi sighs, and took out the phone, and answers the phone call without even looking at the caller id.

"Hel-"

"-Taehyung?"

Yoongi freezes on the spot, only coming back to reality when Taehyung gently nudges him with his empty hand. He clears his throat and focuses on the matter at hand.