epilogue pt2

THE LAST CHAPTER

Jungkook cradles his head in his hands, head buzzing from the amount of vodka he just drank. He was by himself at the club, sitting alone at the bar as the bartender cleans the countertop.

"Bad day?"

The lad looks up to see the bartender with a sympathetic smile, and he shrugs with his lips forming a tight smile, "Any other day is the same."

"Your life is pretty shitty, huh?"

Jungkook smirks bitterly and easily downs the shot of vodka which was waiting for him, "Glad to know someone understands."

"-you broke up with him? Jimin, what the fuck is going on?"

"I-I don't know.. It slipped out of my mouth," Jimin stutters into the phone as he hugs his knees to his chest, sitting on the couch alone in the dark apartment.

He hears Yoongi sigh on the other side of the call, "You've fucked up."

"I know, hyung."

"So you can't possibly be waiting for him to come back! Do something-"

"-no! No, I-I think this is for the best.." Jimin whispers softly, as if someone could hear him besides Yoongi.

"Jimin-ah, you do know that Taehyung's presence is not supposed to change anything between the both of you, right?"

"But I don't feel right being happy with Kook-

"-BUT Tae's happy with loving me. You have to understand that he has already moved on in the two years he was gone."

Jimin stays quiet at that, eyes on the brink of tears as Yoongi sighs again. "I'm going to look for Jungkook, so get some sleep."

Jimin doesn't.

Taehyung nuzzles his head in the comfortable, fluffy thing, nose scrunching up when he notices something's not right. He touches the thing that he's sleeping on and sits upright immediately when he realises that it wasn't Yoongi's chest.

He yawns as he feels for anything on the bed, pouting when it's just him. "Yoongi bear?" He calls out, hoping for any response from his boyfriend.

He carefully moves to the edge of the bed, and reaches out blindly for his walking stick, which was leaning against the bedside table. He grabs it tightly, and slowly puts his feet on the wooden floor.

"I'll kill that man when he comes back, leaving a blind person alone. How cruel!" Taehyung grumbles to himself as he stands up.

He doesn't notice the sluggish steps approaching him.

"Hyung? Is that you?" Jungkook groans deeply as he holds his head and walks to Taehyung with squinted eyes, suffering the aftermath of drinking the many shots of vodka.

Taehyung smiles when he hears the voice and nods happily, "Kook! Happy to hear you, but what the hell are you doing in my apartment with Yoongi?"

"Oh, I think he brought me home from the bar...?" Jungkook answers but it sounded more like a question, though the older man just ignored it.

"Be a dear and bring me to the kitchen?"

"Of course. Anyways, how are you coping in Korea, hyung?" Jungkook asks with a sincere smile, guiding the man with a waist around his arm as they walk slowly.

Taehyung hums, "It's been fine, so far. I can't do much things here and there, but I'll live! How are you doing with Jimin-ie? Sorry for stealing him though, I hope you don't mind! I know how protective you can be of him-"