Chapter 3

It was around 6 pm when they got home.

David walked into his apartment holding two large bags of clothes and school supplies.

Max was carrying his new backpack. He didn't want anything, maybe a hoodie or two, but David insisted he buy at least a cart full of clothes.

David set the bags down on the couch. "I'll help put your clothes up if you want." He offered the ten year old.
"Sure I guess." Max shrugged. "Can we get take out? Like pizza or something?" He asked, setting his backpack down on the couch beside the bags.

"Sure! That's a great idea Max!" David smiled. "I want pepperoni with garlic sauce." Max added.

"Okay! Sure can do." David grabbed his phone and called the pizza delivery service.

Max walked to his room to grab his phone and walked back to living room.
He sat on the couch, opening his phone up to play games on it.

"Thank you!" David said before pressing the 'end call' button on his phone.

"What do you wanna do now?" David asked the small ten year old.

"Can we play video games? Because honestly I don't really give a shit." Max replied with his normal rude tone.

David frowned. "You okay?"
"Yeah everything is peaches and unicorns David." He rolled his eyes.

"What video game do you want to play?" David changed the subject. He didn't want to press the subject.

"Apocalypse of The Damned." Max said immediately.

"What's it about?"

"It's a apocalypse world and you have to fight for your life. That's why it's called "Apocalypse of The Damned". What else would it be?" Max scoffed.

"Just wondering." David shrugged.

Max went to his room to grab his video game and came back. He walked over to the game console and put the disc in.

The door bell made a loud 'Ding!' sound. "Pizza's here!" David stood up and went to pay the pizza man.

Max started the game and got David and his controllers ready.

David came in the living room and set the pizza boxes down on the table.

Max threw the second controller at David.

"Zombie time bitches!"
"Hey..language."

The two spend the rest of the night playing the video game and eating pizza.

After a while of playing video games, David was getting frustrated.
"This is a load of crap!" David frowned, his character dying for the 20th time.

"Wow. You actually seem mad for once." Max chuckled. "You keep forgetting to press the correct button code."

"This game hates me." David turned his controller off. "I'm going to go put the left over pizza up, okay? Finish this level and then go get ready for bed."

David got up and grabbed the pizza boxes. He went to the kitchen and set the pizza in the fridge.

"Night max." David spoke loudly, walking to his bedroom to go to bed.

"Night." Max mumbled, finishing the level up.

Max's level ended after 30 minutes.

He got up and turned the game off.

He walked to his bedroom and got a plain black t-shirt, blue pajama pants, and underwear. He went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After 6 minutes, he got out of the shower, got dressed, and went to bed.

(This chapter probably sucks ass but whoops :/ next one will be better hopefully.)