chapter 1 who i am

I am Celia but everyone calls me Ce. You see we have a secret. We are werewolves. We have an alpha and a luna, then there is the beta and beta female. I'm 17 and usually this is when we find our mate. But me being me I haven't found mine yet. Hopefully after we are settled in our new house and I attend school I might find him.

So today I am starting school and I am really nervous. I mean i just moved here and I didn't know anyone. I laid out my outfit before I took a shower. I decided on a cute bandeau with a cardigan over it and a pair of cute light wash shorts. For my makeup I decided to do it very simple. I didnt want to be called a whore on my first day. I changed my belly button ring to one with a sea shell. I blow dried my hair and straightened it, my hair is long so it took awhile to straighten it.

I walked around my room looking for my backpack and walked down stairs to where my parents were seated eating breakfast. I grabbed my plate my fixed and sat down next to them.

"Hi mom. Hi daddy good morning." "Hi sweetie. How did you sleep?" " Good daddy. I got to hit the road so I am not late. Love you see you tonight."

I walked out to our huge driveway that currently had 4 cars in it. 1 for my mom and dad and then one for me a my brother. I walked to my baby, Veyron grand sport. I hopped in a pulled out of the driveway and went the way that my mom said the school was. I pulled into the school and looked around. You know for being such a small town the school was huge and it was only for werewolves. Weird right?

I hopped out and walked to the school doors. On my way I heard many wolf whistles and growls of annoyance. I looked around and saw most of the guys were looking at me with lust in their eyes and all of the girls were looking at me with envy and hatred. I walked into the doors and was trying to find the office when I ran into a small girl that looked about my age.

"Hi. I'm new can you show me where the office is please?"

"Oh my god your the new girl everyone is talking about. Hi I am angel. And I think we are going to be best friends. Here right this way."

"Thankyou. And I think we will be best friends. My name is Celia but everyone calls me Ce."

Picture of Ce off to the side