Chapter 9 Introductions

**** Sorry I haven't updated, been really busy. I have had track meets and then some canceled then they had to be rescheduled and I have had people dying in my family. Sorry I will try to update more often.******

___________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up consumed in a wave of heat and two strong arms that I couldn't break free from. I wiggled and squirmed but i was stuck. "Babe I have too pee really badly. Please let go. Babe," I said while poking his side, still nothing. I faced him and started kissing him, usually I wouldn't kiss a guy I met a day before, but drastic times calls for drastic measures. He kissed me back deepening the kiss. I'm not going to lie I am really enjoying this. Adam rolled me over so I was straddling him and deepened the kiss even more. After a few minutes he pulled away." We better stop or I am going to take you right now and make you scream my name."

I pulled away and looked away, trying to not blush, but I felt it creeping up my cheeks.

"Babe don't hide away from me, I find it cute when you blush."

I lifted his arm off of me and ran to the bathroom. After I was done peeing, I walked out and noticed Adam fast asleep cuddling with my pillow. I decided I wouldn't wake him up so I walked over to the bed and grabbed my pillow hopping in where the pillow once was. Immediatly he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my chest. I reached over and grabbed my blue iphone. I unlocked and started skiming through facebook, when I realized I had a request. I clicked on it and let out a squeal of happiness. Adam sent me a request to be his girlfriend. Awe he is so cute. I turned it off and set down falling back asleep laying my head on Adams head, falling into a peacefully sleep. I knew that when we woke up again I would have to be introduced as the luna, and meet everyone. I am so not looking forward to this. Was my last thought before I fell asleep.

Sorry it is super short but there is another part so don't worry. I'll update soon.

Comment..... Vote..... Add.... 200 reads. Yayyyyyy!!!!!! Thanks guys.

Do you guys want part 2 to be when he introduces her to the pack or the next chapter? Comment and tell me.