Chapter 1

Come Back Home SugaMyLifeChanger
Thank you for this idea. I forgot to tag I'm sorry😣😚❤

Namjoon POV

I woke up this morning to a text that would crush my baby boy.

My parents want me to visit home in Jeju-do.

I sighed. How am I gonna tell him? I rubbed my face harshly and got out of the bed to take a quick shower. I quickly put on some clothes and shoes then grabbed my phone to text Jin hyung the news.

NJ: My parents want me to stay with them for a week during spring break. I won't have any time for Minie...

SJ: Sorry to hear that. I can let him stay with us until you get back.

NJ: I don't know how he'll react. I don't want to just leave him cause I'm afraid to tell him. What do I do?

SJ: Well I'm not gonna tell him. Man up. Hell be sad anyway so just comfort him as much as you can before you go.

NJ: Well I guess. Thanks hyung.

I groaned after throwing my phone on my couch. I guess I'll just have to say it straightforwardly. I quickly texted Jimin to come over. I'd rather him be with me in my apartment than to leave him at home.My nerves were on edge cause I don't know what he's gonna say.

When I heard the doorbell ring, I jumped and answered it by pulling him inside. He looked shocked for a second and then gigggled. "What're you doing silly?" I hugged him tightly. "Jimin. I don't know how to say this but, I won't be spending spring break with you." His laughing immediately stopped.

"Huh? W-why not? I had stuff planned." I sighed and sat him on the couch and kneeled in front of him. "My parents want me to stay with them. I haven't seen them since last year. They don't know I have a boyfriend. But I can't let them down and not visit cause it seems selfish yknow?"

He stayed quiet for a small second and nodded quietly. "I understand daddy. But what will I do if you're gone?" His eyes became watery. "Oh no Minie please don't cry. I'll miss you even more and I'm not even gone yet." I hugged him and pulled him into my lap. He sniffled and whined into my shirt. "Daddy~ don't leave me. I'll miss you so much." I rocked him and patted his back while whispering sweet nothings and kissing his cheeks and ear occasionally.

He pulled away. "Does that mean we can't call each other?" His eyes became red and puffy and his naturally rosy cheeks became more red. "Well our calls will have to be shorter because my parents hate when I'm on the phone in front of them. But Minie I need you to be strong for me and I want you to stay with Jin so you're not lonely."

He nodded while poking out his bottom lip. I grabbed his face a placed kisses everywhere. Until he started giggling to stop. "When I come back I'll take you on so many dates and I'll bring back so many gifts. Your other stuffies will be jealous. I shower you in kisses and play times and nappies and cuddles. Would you like that?" He clapped his hands and smiled.

"Okay. Can you help me pack? I wanna bring some stuff that reminds me of you so I don't feel lonely. Can you be strong for Daddy?" He sniffled and nodded. I carried him to my room and placed in on my bed. He immediately cuddled into Binks. I went in my closet and brought out my suitcase. "Okay let's get started Minie. First we need underwear. Can you go in drawer and get it for me?" He blushed but went to go grab 6 pairs. He rolled them neatly and put them in the suit case. "Okay now we need...stuffies." He looked at me questioningly. "Well why would you need that?" I pulled him closer to me. "Well I need a reminder of my baby don't you think?" He gasped and I couldn't help but to be reminded of his innocence. The crooked tooth, his cute plump lips, and I just love every detail about him. I suddenly squeezed him and kissed all over him. "I'm gonna miss my baby so much! Can't I just stuff you in here you squishy cute flipping amazing little boy?" He squealed and giggled as I blew into his tummy. "Of course you can't daddy! I'll look forward to you coming back if this is what Daddy will do."

He put Binks to the side and we packed the rest of my things. Binks was then tied to the handle of my suitcase, "So daddy will be sure to come back for Minie." What did I do to deserve him? What has this Earth done to ever deserve someone as innocent and sweet as Park Jimin? "Let's spend the rest of the day together okay?" He nodded fervently. "We can watch movies and maybe we can walk in the park and see the stars! Do we have hot chocolate? It's still cold outside right? Spring is still cold weather so we can hot cocoa if we want to! When we go look at stars I have a blanket here and a telescope to so please can we Dad...dy?" I was staring at him lovingly when he turned around. "I love you Jimin. With all of my heart I love you. I hope no matter how much I mess up, that you'll stay with me forever okay? Can you do that for me?" He ran at me and tackled me to the floor and mocked my kisses. "YES! OF COURSE!"

_______________________

We took a bunch of blankets including this yellow blanket that he seems to be attached to lately and his telescope he told me about, (A/N: Ya'll know I'm on that Serendipity), to the park and sat under the night sky. "How come there's no stars." Always the impatient Minie. "They'll come out. They're just a little shy." He giggled. "That's so cute." I looked at his smile. "Just like you." He stopped and hid his face in his little blanket.

"Sto~~p it

"Sto~~p it. I'm gonna turn red again." I laughed at him and looked at the sky. It suddenly became filled with stars. "Jimin LOOK!" He uncovered himself and gaped in awe.

"It's so pretty! Look daddy! Take my picture!" He stood up and ran in the middle of the park field

"It's so pretty! Look daddy! Take my picture!" He stood up and ran in the middle of the park field. I recorded him dancing under the stars and for some odd reason they seemed to be dancing with him. "Baby! Come drink your hot cocoa!" He ran back over and came to take a quick sip. "It's so good. I'll make you a party hen you come back from Ilsan okay? Maybe I could do a surprise visit."

Shit. I forgot to tell him my parents moved. "Minie. My parents moved to Jeju-do. That's why I took luggage. Tickets are really expensive too. If my parents were still out here I would've brought you too." He shrugged. "That's okay. I can meet them next time. For now go and enjoy your time with your family, and stay safe. Don't eat any seafood cause you can't digest it well, even if the old lady says to you can always say no. And don't catch a cold I packed two sweaters in there for you."

I kissed his nose. Ill be sure to stay safe okay? Let's just enjoy our time now.