Chapter 3

Jimin gets really traumatized from his dream.

He and the other littles make up

He sees Taemin when in the store with Namjoon

Family day

Jimin POV

We left my room and saw the other Littles at my door. I hid behind Joonie cause I dun wanna make them upset again. "Minie...we sowwy. We make bad stuff happen when you sheep. You had a nightmawe?" I only put my head down.

"We make Minie hab bad dream cause he didn't sleep wit us. Hobi soway for making you pway by yourself. I jus weally wanted to pway wif Minie yesterday but you were sad and ignore us." His lips went into a triangle shape.

" His lips went into a triangle shape

"Minie pway now. I tried to be wittle yesterday but I couldn't and I didn't wanna fake being wittle wif you hobi. That's lying and lying is bad." He sniffled and hugged me. "Don't ignore Hobi no more. I love when Minie happy okay?"

I nodded and smiled. "Daddy! Can we go to the park we went to and see the stars again. I wanna show them! It will be all of our secret spot!" He picked me up and kissed my cheek. "Of course. But for now you can play with everybody in the livingroom. I have to go greet Jin hyung." He placed me down and I ran into the living room.

Namjoon POV

I knocked on Jin hyung door. "Come in. Oh Joon you're back early. Let me guess, she got tired of you breaking everything?" I shoved his shoulder. "Yea. So I just came back and told her I'll visit with Jimin next time. How's he been?" Jin sighed and sat next to me. "He has separation anxiety. Really bad. Like he didn't seem like himself. When he took a nap he woke up in a cold sweat and he was whining for you to save him."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "That's really bad. We aren't together as much as you think. We spend only weekends together and the time we have in school. Other than that we don't really stay together." Jin seemed to have come to a realization. "He said something about a Taemin in his sleep. He kept saying it and then I woke him up. Remember he was napping when you had first come to drop him off, so I just let him sleep."

I groaned. Now he's having nightmares about this asshole. What can I do to make him feel better? "Let's take them toy shopping. It's been 3 months since Minit got a new toy. He doesn't like to ask and I wish he'd speak up a little but it's so cute when he does cause he's all shy. Come on hyung."

Yoongi groaned. "Hobi amd Taetae just got new toys but I guess candy will do for them." When was he even- nevermind. (A/N:Lmao nvm get it?)

"Kookie has been really good. He even cheered up Minie when he was crying for you." I need to remember to give him a present for that. "Alright let's go." We entered the livingroom to see the littles laying on the floor tickling Jiminie and kissing his cheeks. "This is your punishment for yesterday. Kissies!" He was giggling loudly and I swooped down to rescue him.

"Yay! Daddy to my wescue!" He koala hugged me. "Hey everybody get dressed. We're having a family day." They gasped and ran to their daddies. "Where going daddy?" I kissed his pouted lips. "The mall. We're buying you new stuff today." He bounced in my arms. "Okay help me get dwessed pwease?"

I took him upstairs and picked out a red and white t-shirt with blue shorts. "My Minie looks so cute." He glanced up at me adoringly. "Do I really?"

I kissed his cheeks because I never get tired of it. "I wouldn't lie to you." I carried him into the living room to help him tie his shoes. "Oh no! Daddy I wanna dowit!" I sat him back in the couch. "I'm sorry baby. You're too little. I know you like when daddy takes care of you anyway."

We all headed out the door and piled into Jin's van.

♢°♡°《♡♢•♢•♤》《♡•♢•♧•♧°♢♡》

We watched as Minie walked into Build-a-bear and just stood there mesmerized. "Daddy which one do I pick?" The other Littles decided to help since they've been there before. "Get this little brown beaw because it looks like you the most. It even has pink cheeks!"

I watched as he handed the man the animal to stuff it. "Be careful please. I dun wan'im to essplode." He looked up and it was him. Lee Taemin.

"We meet again. Tell me have you come to find your new daddy?" I was gonna tell him off but Jimin stuck his tongue out to sass him and snatched the bear away from him and moved on to the next lady. "Okay pick a heart and we're gonna do special things to him okay?" I couldn't believe what just happened. It took so much in me not to laugh so I left and waited outside with Jin

Jimin POV

I picked a strawberry scented one and I felt someone touch my butt. I turned around and whacked him across his head. "HE'S TOUCHING MEEEEEEE!" The manager moved him out immediately and I smiled back across the he lady. "Alright! Rub him on your head to make him SUPER smart, rubbing him in your legs so he runs fastest, rubbing him on your lips to give him kisses and finally rub him on your heart to give him love and warmth."

She sewed him shut and I went to dress him up exactly like me. I brought him to the counter and watched Daddy bring him in. I was naming him MiniMoni. I left with him hand in hand. "Daddy I think he got fired. Oh well."

We spent the rest of the day shipping and then I reminded daddy of the stars and I asked Jin to take us to the clearing.

We all fell asleep under the stars.