Chapter 5

Summary:

Hobi stays with his mom for a week

Yoongi decides to surprise him

Chapter Text

Hobi POV 

I wonder if I went too far. I felt neglected but maybe it wasn't to the point of a break up. But I feel that this is best for me. I can't keep living like there's nothing wrong with me. My plane landed and I saw my mother waiting for me. Tears feel down my cheeks as I ran straight into her arms. "Mommy~. I missed you so much."

"My Hoseokie. I missed you too. You've grown so much in so little time. My baby has been eating well." We left the airport hand in hand. As soon as we got in the car my dad asked me about Yoongi. "I...told him it was over." They knew about my polygamous relationship and they didn't really like it but they respected my choices. "It feels like I don't even matter to them. He treats Tae way better and I couldn't sit by and watch them be happy while I kept withering away. So I told him I couldn't do it anymore."

My father sighed. "I don't know Hobi. I really like Yoongi. I don't think he wanted to hurt you." This was the first time I've ever heard my father say something nice about one of my boyfriends. "You think so? Well he doesn't really show it. He......he had sex with Tae." From the rear view mirror I could see my father raise his eyebrows. "Well isn't that normal?" I shook my head. "We've been together for 3 years before Tae and he's never even thought about touching me that way. I'm still a virgin dad."

My mother looked at me with sad eyes and I turned to watch the beautiful outsides of Gwangju.

Jin POV

"HE WHAT?! YOONGI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY?!" I screamed at Yoongi. He flinched back and held his head down.  "H-He left. He said he was breaking up with us because we didn't treat him like he was part of the relationship. Then he left for Gwangju. I really fucked up this time." Namjoon scoffed. "No duh. You're about as bad as me when I ignored Jiminie."

I groaned and sat on the couch. Hobi of all people? This is why I always tell him to voice to yoongi how he feels, but he always bottles up his emotions. Until one day he just explodes. "You have to go see him. I'm not taking no for an answer. You better apologize like your life depends on it. Hobi would never act out like this unless you've absolutely broken him. I'm not sugar coating shit Yoongi. He does EVERYTHING for you. He's waited for you to come home, he cooks, he takes care of Tae when you're not there. He works his ass off to impress you with his dancing skill and you always say the dumbest thing. 'Hobi you're always the same. Dont you think he wants to hear that he improved? But if Tae so much as breathes you fawn over him! HE HAS WAITED 4 YEARS FOR YOUR TO TAKE HIS VIRGINITY AND YOU PULL THIS BULLSHIT?!" I yelled almost out of breath. His shoulders were shaking and he was full out bawling by now.

"Take a few days. Think about your actions and come back to me when you're ready to face him." Leave Tae here and go home. You need time for yourself." He went to the bathroom to clean himself up. "Weren't you too harsh on him hyung?" I glared at Namjoon. "Should I slap the living shit out of him like I did to you?" He shut up immediately. "Like I thought."

《♢○♡°♢》

Hobi POV. (6 days later)

"Mom! Look I picked the strawberry scented from outside for your fruit tart-" I dropped to basket on the counter. Yoongi was here in the kitchen with my mother. "Hobi-"I glared at him and ran upstairs before he could say anything and slammed my door shut. 

Who does he think he is? Thinking he can come into my home with some sorry ass apology? I haven't been in little space for a week but so what? I don't need him to take care of me. So why am I crying? "I don't need him. I don't need him." I fisted my hair and slightly pulled. I heard my door open. "NO! GET OUT!" He ran and pulled me into a hug. "Hobi I'm so sorry. I'm a fucking asshole and I don't deserve you. I understand if you don't want to be together after this but I want you to know,"

He pulled away from me and held my shoulders. "I love you so much that everytime I see you my heart hurts. I always think I could lose you at any moment if I stayed next to you all the time so I tried to cherish you from a distance. I didn't realize I neglected you. I wanted to compliment you the right way but I never understood why you always smiled at the worst compliments I gave you. The realization hit me that you hated it. You hated when I gave you the same compliments. You stay silent when I come home late. And I could never being myself to having sex with you because I didn't think you were ready. I kept the thought that you were innocent little Hobi forever. You're my baby and I some want to lose you."

He was almost hyperventilating. I looked in his eyes and saw nothing but pure raw love. "Okay. I forgive you." He stopped for a second. "What? No. No no no you can't! I don't deserve you and you know it!" I shook my head. "No. This was all I needed to know. Yoongi I just want you to acknowledge me. I always felt ignored next to Tae. But now you finally acknowledge me. I cried everyday because I still love you and I always will. I can't bare to be without you Yoonie. I love you."

He buried his face and my chest. "I love you too Hobi. Please come home." I petted his hair and rocked him as he does to me when I'm crying. "I will soon. Stay the night please?" He nodded into my chest and I giggled a little and his childish ways.

I hope this is for the best.