Chapter 2

Come Back Home Pt 2

Jimin starts to feel lonely as he hasn't gotten not one call from Namjoon.

Jin tries distract him by playing with him and the other littles.

Jimin has nightmares about Taemin.

Namjoon comes home early

Jimin POV 

It's the first day of being without Namjoon. He helped me pack my bag to stay at Jin's before he left. "Mommy~!" I shuffled into the kitchen with my pajamas on. "What is it Beaw, I'm cleaning." I tapped my chin. "Minie help clean up. I'm really good at it. If Minie stay Minie do work. My mom said so."

He put his dishes down and took off his gloves to squeeze my cheeks. "Aww~ is that so? Well take this broom and sweep the kitchen all the way through. Start over there." I started by pulling the chairs and placing them cushion down on the table. I swept thoroughly and dusted so that it was nice and neat.

"Minie be careful. I don't want you to get dust in your little nose." I sneezed. He laughed and wiped my nose. "Cutie. I'm finished with the dishes. Do you wanna help me mop?" I nodded. "I'll put the water in and clean the counters while you mop." He began to sing a song and I started to dance a little.

The kitchen began to look 10x cleaner. "Alright we're finished, Minie make sure to wash your hands." I began to feel a bit bigger. "Hey Jin hyung. I'm gonna go change. I don't feel little." He patted my shoulder and I went upstairs. I sighed and laid onto my bed. I miss Joonie. 

Thinking of Namjoon makes me not want to be in little space. Why should I be in little space if he's not here? My daddy should take care of me but I can't be selfish. I felt tears run down my cheeks. "I want daddy~" I cried into my pillow. I heard someone walk in. "Minie? Why are you crying? Kookie take care of Minie okay?" I looked up at him. "I miss daddy so much. I want him to come back but that's mean to Joonie mommy and daddy." Kookie pulled me to his chest. "Kookies knows what that's like. I had to stay with Joonie Hyung when my daddy went away. We had fun too but I still missed him. Don't worry he'll be back. Until then let's play together okay?" I sniffled and nodded. "Okai. I guess."

He smiled and wiped my cheeks. "There's our beaw Chimmie! Come on, it's snack time!" He grabbed my hand and led me back downstairs. "Daddy! Chimmie felt sad for a minute but I cheered him up see?" I smiled and blushed. "Isn't that sweet. You both get ice cream after your lunch okay? Uncle Yoongi is coming over with Taetae and Hobi."

I really wasn't in the mood to play but I don't wanna make the others unhappy. Mommy-*sigh*-Jin hyung, put our sandwiches in front of us and I finished quickly so I could sit in the livingroom and watch tv. I heard the doorbell and I went to answer it. "CHIMMIE!" Taetae tackled me through the door. I don't wanna put a damper on his mood but I have to tell him. "Taetae I'm not in little space right now. But how have you been?" He tilted his head like a puppy but smiled anyway. "That's okay. I'm sure you miss Joonie alot." I wanted to cry everytime Namjoon was mentioned. 

That's why when my eyes got watery I rushed upstairs. "Uh oh. I think I said something bad. Did I?" 

Namjoon POV 

 As soon as I arrived from the airport my mother ran and kissed me all over my face. "Mom you're embarrassing me. Come here." I properly hugged her and my father. "Glad to see you son. Let's head home."

I felt another weight on my back. "Joon!" It was my sister Kyung min who jumped on my back. "Hey squirt. How have you been?" She jumped of and swiped her skirt for wrinkles. "I've been pretty good. School is still the same. But how have you been? Do you have a boyfriend yet?"