Chapter 6

sugas_oppa_kink me @ this chapter rn^^^^Thank you for helping once again.

Yoongi stays the night and doesn't want to let go of Hobi

Hobi finally loses his virginity

Jhope POV 

We lied together in bed after our conversation listening to the white noise of the TV. He wanted to be the little spoon so I stroked his hair and he snuggled closer to me. I giggled in delight at how childish he was. He glanced up at me and smirked. "What are you laughing at?" I stopped and smiled. "You're so cute Yoonie. All snuggled to me. I missed this." He grunted. "We need to eat after all the crying. Your parents might think we're dead or something." He's right. So we traveled downstairs hand in hand for my parents to see only to find out they left for the night. There was food on the table and a note. 

Don't keep him up all night. Make sure you guys eat and if you go out stay safe. We've gone to visit our neighborhood. ~Mom

I wonder what they meant by keeping me up. Maybe they think I'll go into little space again. Yoongi put our bowls in the microwave and wrapped his arms around me. We swayed side to side. "Are you mad at Tae? He was so upset when you left. I had to leave him with Jin." I shook my head. "No. Maybe more so jealous but I don't think I was upset at him. I mean I can understand why people are more attracted to Taehyung. He's sweet, bubbly, tall, skinny and he can sing. He more ethereal than anyone I've ever seen. I'm just plain old me."

He stopped swaying. "What exactly do you mean by that?" I sighed. He did tell me to voice my insecurities. "I'm not pretty Yoongi. I'm some horse looking guy that everyone tolerates for the sake of our friendship. Whenever people greet us they completely ignore me so I try to make my presence loud and happy. I'm not talented like the others either. Jimin can dance all kinds of dances, Tae can sing and act, Kookie can sing dance and damn near do everything. I'm just stupid Hoseok."

He stayed silent and took our food out of the microwave. We sat in silence and ate. I think he's mad at me. Or maybe he's being honest about him feeling the same way about me as I do myself? His expression doesn't give anything away. Soon we were done and Yoongi had me by the wrist. He entered our room and sat me on the bed. "Hobi." His eyes were filled with the same expression as the night with Tae. He suddenly pressed his lips against mine. "You are the most beautiful, wittiest, talented, adorable," I giggled because he kissed me after every compliment. Then suddenly he went lower. "Sexiest, happoest, most amazing," He began to leave marks on my neck making me let out a small moan. "Boyfriend and person that has ever been alive on this earth."

AUTHOR POV

Yoongi's small kisses soon lead up to hoseoks lips, sure they had kissed before but this felt different, it felt less innocent. Yoongi lifted Hoseok up to place him on his lap, not breaking the kiss.

"I love you so much" Yoongi mumbled kissing his jawline sucking little hickeys onto the unmarked skin. Hoseok moaned at the feeling and Yoongi smiled a little, pulling away and helping Hoseok out of his shirt.

He admired Hoseok's toned skin for a few seconds before leaning down to suck his perky nipples making Hoseok gasp and moan out. Yoongi pulled away for a second to remove his own shirt."I want to make you feel good Hobi~" Yoongi whispered into his ear, making Hoseok blush. Yoongi's hands made their way down to the others pants lightly tugging them down along with his boxers.

Hoseok didn't know what to do, they never made it this far, so he just laid back covering his face in embarrassment.

"Don't cover your face baby" Yoongi said kissing the inside of hoseoks thigh making Hoseok let out a cute gasp making Yoongi chuckle. He sucked a few hickeys leading up to his crotch."Is this okay?" Yoongi asked licking a strip up hoseoks cock "yes!" He moaned out. Yoongi pulled away from his cock and flipped him over so his ass was in the air. Yoongi licked around Hoseok's hole. Hoseok pushed forward not expecting the contact, but not minding it. Yoongi grabbed the others thighs pulling him back so he couldn't move, and continued to thrust his tounge into Hoseok, who was trying his hardest not to moan to loud.

Yoongi slowly added a finger into Hoseok's hole making him gasp and moan out at the feeling. Yoongi felt his own cock strain against his pants but ignored it, he wanted to make Hoseok feel as good as possible.

"P-please Yoongi I-I want y-you!" Hoseok yelled. Yoongi pulled his tongue out of the younger and added another finger, scissoring them inside of him. Hoseok was a moaning mess gripping the bed sheets. Yoongi added another finger and finally hit hoseoks sweet spot making the younger moan loudly and push back on his fingers wanting Yoongi to hit it again.Yoongi chuckled and pulled his fingers out making the other whine. Yoongi flipped him over so he could look at his face. Hoseok's face was bright red, and his eyes were half closed and he looked dazed. His cock was bright red, wanting release.

Yoongi lowered his mouth onto hoseoks cock, swallowing the sweet taste of his precum. He quickly started bobbing his head up and down, wanting Hoseok to come soon so he could take off his tight pants.

Hoseok was gripping Yoongi's hair like his life depended on it. Soon his stomach started to twist and bubble "y-yoongi i-i'm gonna c-come!" Hoseok yelled releasing into the others mouth with a loud moan.

Yoongi pulled off swallowing the bitter substance, quickly pulling off his pants that had became to tight for him to handle. Hoseok watched him apply lube onto his own member, and around hoseoks hole.

He slowly lined his cock up with hoseoks puckered hole, kissing him while slowly pushing in."Ah it h-hurts y-oongi" he said gasping for air trying to get used to Yoongi's big size. "It will feel better soon I promise baby" Yoongi said slowly pulling out a little and pushing back in.

Just like Yoongi said the pain slowly melted away and Hoseok was overwhelmed with pleasure "faster oh god harder please" he begged, Yoongi of course obliging, going faster.

"I love you so much" Yoongi said kissing Hoseok deeply still keeping up with his fast pace. Hoseok moaned loudly into Yoongi's mouth when he hit his spot. "Again, please again!" Hoseok begged loudly.

Yoongi was thrusting hard hitting the others sweet spot everytime, Hoseok was seeing white spots."I'm coming!" Hoseok yelled painting both of their stomachs with his seed. Not wanting to hurt the other Yoongi pulled out still painfully hard.

"I'm gonna finish up in the bathroom" Yoongi said about to get up before Hoseok stopped him "I can't help you in the bathroom" he said with a pout making Yoongi lay back down.

"You don't have to" Yoongi said making no effort to actually stop him.

"I want to" Hoseok said lowering his mouth onto Yoongi's member pushing as much as he could into his mouth holding what he couldn't in his hand.

"Oh god your so good" Yoongi praised while moaning. All of Yoongi's moans gave Hoseok more confidence and soon he was bobbing his head quickly up and down, Yoongi trying his hardest not to thrust into his mouth.

"Baby I'm coming" Yoongi said lowly releasing into the others beautiful mouth, then pulling him up into a kiss.

"I love you so much, I promise to never neglect you again, just please never leave me." Yoongi whispered into hoseoks ear "I love you too, I love Taehyung too, I'll never leave you guys" Hoseok promised.