Meanwhile at the supermarket...

MEANWHILE AT THE SUPERMARKET......

"Why are these bananas all eighty-percent off?" crowed a mysterious lady with yellow hair, a yellow trench coat, and yellow accessories (Specifically, banana earrings, a yellow fedora, and a banana shaped purse.) "They look fine to me!" she said, picking up a bunch of over-ripe and mushy bananas. "Those bananas are rotting!" Said a nearby man. "Stop it! You're hurting their feelings!" scolded the mysterious lady dressed in yellow. "Bananas don't have feelings!" he said, turning and heading towards the next aisle. "Oops." said the lady, as she threw a mushy over-ripe banana in the man's path.

The man had to be rushed to hospital for eye treatment and crutches.

So, are you guessing who this lady is?

She's obviously very passionate about bananas.

Well, this mysterious lady doesn't really have a name. Around here, she's known as

The Banana Lady. Some say her parents died when she was little and she was raised by bananas. Others say instead of being born, she grew on a banana tree with the rest of bananas, as a gift to the bananas from the banana lord.

Whatever the reason for her passion for this fruit,

She's the FHH's most wanted villain.

Always using her Moldifier-gun, she goes into supermarkets and blasts it on all the fruits and other foods except for bananas, so that the people will have no choice but to buy them, and the owners of the market will have to raise the banana prices. Why does she do this? Well, ask yourself this: Do you like bananas?

If you answered "No", well, you can probably guess why she does this. If you answered "Yes", it's because there are only a few people like you. And anyways, I'm guessing banana isn't your most favourite fruit, even if you like them.

Beedle beedle!

She has received a message from one of her banana spies! If you are reading this and going: "Pffft! Banana spies? Really?" well, I'll tell you this:

In every bunch of bananas, at least one is one of the banana lady's spies.

They look just like your typical boring banana, but if you look closely, you'll find tiny eyes spying on you, and banana spies can only be vanquished if you eat them!

Banana lady flipped open her Banana text messaging watch to read her message.

Mistress Banane,

FHH recruited pink-haired girl.

this one's special. She has the power to stop you.

You must stop her first.

-84N4N4 #139503

Banana Lady thought before she typed back. She has a plan, but first she needs to know who this girl is.

84N4N4 #139503,

What is her name and which school does she go to?

-Your boss

She got the following message back:

Mistress Banane,

Her name is Callie May Jones

She goes to Kambry school. In Ms. Alloid's class

-84N4N4 #139503

The Banana lady smiled. Oh, what a vile smile, like a murky smirk.

A very ugly, vile, dark, evil, murky, smirk.