This Type of Feeling- chapter 2

~The next day~

No ones POV
(Y/n) fluttered her (e/c) eyes open as she sat up on her bed and yawned softly. She got off her bed and tidied up her room before going downstairs.

The triplets were on the couch doing their own shit, the others were somewhere, and Yui was also somewhere. Not like you'd care tho. You were about to go to the living room until you tripped on a certain someone. You fell down and Shuu pulled you on top of him. You blushed at his sudden action and looked away.

Your hands were on his chest and he had his arms around your waist. You heard snickering and that just worsens your blush. Pretty sure he heard it too since you heard a growl from him.

The sleepy vampire got up and as a result, you were currently sitting on his lap, facing him with your face looking like a tomato. This time your hands were on his shoulder as his arms was still on the same position. He looked at you with his same bored expression but something felt different about his gaze.

You snapped out of your thoughts and got up quickly. Before you were able to walk away from him and possibly get away from humiliation, he (cough) grabbed your arm.

You had a slight blush on your cheeks as you turned your head to face him. He was looking away from you so you didn't notice the blush on his cheeks. Which he failed at. You noticed the blush very much. You found it sweet, and smiled at how cute he looked like. You mentally slapped yourself as you pulled your arm lightly. He let go of your arm and sighed.

"(Y/n)-chan..." You hummed in response. "Meet me tomorrow at the garden... 9:00 pm." You raised an eyebrow but eventually agreed.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

I know he's a bit OOC but it's just so hard!! Bear with me please!! I know I REALLY suck at this!! Forgive me dear readers! I still hope you enjoyed! Byee!!