Tell me- chapter 3

A/n: Might or might not be short but I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HERE GUYS!! HALP! Okay. Shuu is a bit hard for me considering he's a lazy retard...  I'm kidding but still, he's pretty hard to write so....yea... I'll try my best not to make him too OOC. But I can't really promise that so forgive meee... Enjoy dear readers!

Ps: the lemon chapter will come soon so just wait you horny children ;D

~~~°~~~°~~~

~Time skip to......6p.m??~
(Next day btw °-°)

~No ones POV~
(Y/n) woke up and rubbed her tired eyes. She looked at her nightstand and check what time it was. "6:23..." She mumbled. "Did I forget something?..." She asked herself as she kept staring at the crook of her bed.

Then it came to her.....

"I'M SUPPOSE TO MEET HIM!!!" The (h/c) haired girl squished her cheeks as she fangirls over the thought of meeting her vampire crush. "At least 3 more hours.." She said to herself until something came to her sense. "WHAT IF I RUIN THIS?!?!?!"

You walked back and forth trying to look for ways to avoid humiliation. "You can do this (Y/n)! I know you can!" You started talking to yourself as it being a habit when you get nervous. (Aha! That's me but much worse...°^°)

~(Y/n)'s POV~
I keep on walking back and forth in my room, putting my thumb and pointer finger on my chin as if I was thinking of something important. BUT IT'S IMPORTANT TO ME!! WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOO?!?! Calm down (Y/n)!!

I slapped myself and realized it wasn't just mentally... I went in front of the mirror and looked at my cheek. I hissed at the pain as I slowly put my hand on it. Sighing, I went downstairs to look at the orange-ish, (don't ask..) yellowish sky. It was indeed a beautiful thing to look at. So calming. Others would say they've seen this many times. But I wouldn't miss it for the world. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize how time flew so fast. (Man, I just hate it when that happens! *slapped*)

~nobody's POV~
It was 7:49 by now and (Y/n) almost forgot about meeting up with Shuu since she was so busy admiring the sky. Then that retarded pervert came and started bothering you.

"So, bitch-chan~ What's between you and Shuu hmm~" Laito said while giving you a smirk. Your face heated up as you didn't really know what he wanted you to answer. "E-Eh? W-What ever do you m-mean L-Laito-kun?" You gave a fake smile but your eyes still wide and your cheeks red. "You mean you don't know?" He dramatically gasped. "Well~ I'll tell you~" You didn't really want to know 'cause.....he's Laito? "You see~ Shuu is-" Laito got shoved out of the way by someone before he could even finished what he what wanted to say. Yea it was Shuu.

He's practically pinning you against the wall so you got even red. (If that's even possible) You started stuttering random words that not even your own brain can tell what it is.

"I....u-uh...w-w-well...." You covered your face with both hands trying hard to make it seem like you're not blushing. Shuu grabbed your hands gently which earned a yelp from you. He gazed deep in your (e/c) eyes as you gazed back, totally forgetting that Laito was there smirking. "Don't be rough Shuu~" he said before teleporting somewhere. "Follow me and don't ask questions." Was all he said before walking off, and you raised an eyebrow as you follow him from behind. You kept on staring at the ground and didn't notice Shuu already stopped walking.

Before you could bump into him, he gently held both your shoulders to avoid that from happening. You got out of your own world but still stared at the ground for you did not want to show him how flustered you are. You heard him sigh and felt something on top of your head and a pair of arms around your waist. He was hugging you. You felt like this was just a dream and you'd wake up any moment, but no. The lazy vampire, your crush, was hugging you. You slowly hugged back and buried your face on his chest. You both pulled away and you tried not making eye contact with the vampire in front of you.

~Shuu's POV~
(Y/n) looked so beautiful. Her hair is so soft, her smile is enough to melt someones heart. Everything about her is just.....beautiful. I can see how hard she's trying to avoid eye contact with me. That won't do.. (No! Bad Shuu!! Don't be OOC!!!! Sorry readers!!)

~Nobody's POV~
Shuu stroked your cheek which made you slightly surprised and looked at him. He still stared at you with the same bored expression (as always) but then smiled at you. It was a precious moment for you considering he's never showed you his smile. You found it sweet, and kissed his cheek. He frozed at your sudden action.

After realizing what you've done, you panic and started backing away from him. He took a few steps closer and lifted up your chin so you would face him.

"(Y/n)....." You just stared at him, not really wanting to embarrass yourself more.

"Tell me....." Your expression changed to confusion.

"Why is it that I always want your company? Why does my face heat up everytime you smile? Why do I......want to be there.....for you?" 

You looked at him this time with your eyes wide. But soon was replaced with a slight laugh. He looked at you, confused. You stopped and looked at him. "I love you Shuu" it was his turn to be shocked. Then you walked away from him as he just stood there frozen. (Not literally!!)

"Love?....I...love you too (Y/n)..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What have I done?!?! I. AM. SO. SORRY!! IT'S BEEN VERY BUSY FOR ME LATELY!! I'LL TRY UPDATING MORE FASTER NEXT TIME!!

Anyways, I'm seriously running out of ideas at the moment. I just can't really look or get any ideas for this one because Shuu is a little challenging. But I won't give up!! Hope you enjoyed! Again, very sorry for the late update 😔
I'm also sorry if I did any typos, grammar or spelling errors. I know the chapters I make are also a bit short due to the lack of ideas atm. Well, still hope you enjoyed! <3