It's Called Love, Dumbass - Chapter 5

Okay guys. It has been YEARS since I updated and I have to say....

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS BOOK TO GET LIKE 11K READS!! AHHHHH YA'LL ARE AWESOME!!!

Anyways,

Since I broke your hearts -and I'm very sorry...- I'll skip ahead to the lemon chapter k? Although some of you probably lost hope in me already.

Again, I am so sorry!!

Enjoy!

----------•----------•----------

Normal POV~

   It had been 2 weeks since (Y/n) was kidnapped, and Shuu looked like complete shit. At least that's what Ayato said.

He was currently walking around their garden -because Reiji locked him out- admiring the flowers that were no longer withered. He remembered how (Y/n) would water the plants and make sure they bloomed nicely.

And there was also this one time where she watered Shuu's head but you don't have to know that.

He dropped to his knees and face-planted on the floor, hoping that he could fall asleep eventually.

[Time Skip]

   Shuu awoke to the feeling of being dragged along the tiled path. He groaned in his sleep and was suddenly dropped down. He grunted in response, not doing anything about it. "Ugghh! You lazy bastard, get up!! She's waiting for you!" That caught his attention. He sat up and looked at Subaru. "Who?"

"Who else wants a lazy bastard like you??" His eyes widened slightly as he got up as fast as light and dashed inside the mansion. Ayato and Laito were snickering to themselves until they saw Shuu practically bursted in. Laito smirked at him and Ayato said, "Upstairs." Shuu ran upstairs, passing Reiji's room. "No running in the halls!!!"

He didn't listen and kept running until he reached (Y/n) and Yui's room. He barged in and...

No one. What the fuck? He thought bitterly. No one was there. He slumped and started walking towards his room. Then, she walked out the said room. He stared at the girl in front of him. Her (h/c) was shorter than before but she was no less beautiful. Then, he felt small and gentle arms embrace him.

He immediately hugged (Y/n) back, burying his head in the crook of her neck as he tried his best not to cry of happiness.

Which he miserably failed at.

He sobbed silently, taking in his moment of pure joy. People might say shit like, 'it's only been 2 weeks.' but let me tell you,

Shut the fuck up, we're talking about (Y/n) and Shuu here.

Anyways, a soft laugh erupted from her throat as Shuu snuggled closer to her. She gently caressed the tall male's hair. "I never knew you'd be the type to cry,  Shuu." She giggled. He groaned slightly and nibbled on her neck. "Shut up, (Y/n)..." Said female merely smiled at him. Both parts pulled away from the hug and they entered Shuu's room.

"What did they do to you? Were they the ones who cut your hair? Either way, you still look gorgeous with short hair." He cupped her cheeks, looking at her frantically. "I'm fine, Shuu-kun. But yes, they did cut my hair. I don't have a problem with it now that you said you like it."

With concern, he put his hands on her shoulders, asking once again, "What did they do. To you??" She sighed. "Promise me you won't do anything. Like go ballistic or something. Okay?" He nodded eagerly, curiosity bubbling up in the pit of his stomach. "They didn't exactly do anything. But, the plan was doing an organ transfusion. They were gonna put someone else's heart in me. It's pretty disgusting." (Y/n) snorted.

Shuu showed her a 'are you shitting me??' face whilst she laughed her ass off. "It didn't work though, 'cause I said I have STD." She howled a louder laugh. "It's funny they bought it. I was surprised there were no tests run on me."

"(Y/n), I'll be very honest with you, okay? I love you so much but you can be such an idiot sometimes." The (h/c) haired female looked at him blankly, before smirking. "Too bad though. I'm your idiot."

He gave a rare and very very small smile but, it was evident for her to see. "Yeah, and I can't ask for a better idiot."

"Hey!" She pouted. He gave a chuckle and patted her head. They sat in a comfortable silence, before Shuu said,

"Wanna fuck?"

"That was forward. You have a boner?" (Y/n) looked down at the tent in Shuu's pants. "I'm afraid so."

-Time Skip-

The room was filled with gasps and moans, skin slapping and the creaking of the bed. Shuu had been so needy during the time (Y/n) was gone. Now that she's here, he couldn't control himself. (Y/n) straddled his waist as he put his mouth on one of her nipples and his hand worked on the other. Sweat was dripping down their naked bodies but that didn't make the session less hot. (Y/n) rocked her hips, riding on Shuu's hard cock as she sucked on his pale skin, leaving a non-permanent hickey there. Her hand gripped on his locks while the other was on his shoulder. Shuu pulled away from the (h/c)nette's nipples to travel to her lips. They kissed each other, (Y/n) being the one nibbling on her boyfriend's bottom lip. Shuu thrusted his hips upwards, making her throw her head back in pure bliss. A string of saliva rolling down her chin, surely falling onto the bed sheets.

"A-Ahh... Shuu-kun~" He gripped her hips, and started attacking her neck, leaving visible marks here and there. "I'm close, (Y/n).." He groaned. "In or out?"

"O-Out! Ahh!~" Her vision was white as she felt herself reach her climax. Shuu thrusted a few more times before pulling out and cumming with a grunt.

They laid in bed a few moments after, enjoying the silence as they caught their breath. "Next position?" (Y/n) proposed with a giggle.

"I'm too tired..."

...........

.............

"Ride me."

-The End-