Lights...OUT!

Have you kids ever felt the feeling of being alone? useless? wanting to end it all? afterall...MEMORIES CAN BE VILE, REPULSIVE LITTLE BRUTES. LIKE CHILDREN, I SUPPOSE. HAHA...Now let's get on with the story. Shall we? well you do NOT have an option HAHA

once bob woke up he looked through his sewer hole, he saw the whole task force surrounding the sewer with their AR's and M16's pointed right at the sewer they were ready to fire, Bob panicked he started feeling odd he felt his skin getting warmer and warmer but suddenly...

Bob Gray: ARGHHHH AHHH STOP NO NO YOU WONT TAKE OVER! ARRRRGHH

Task force: come out with your hands up!

Bob Gray : OH WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP HAHA I WILL TAKE YOU OUT ALL AT ONCE HEHEHAHA OH I WILL CUT YOU ALL IN HALF YOU HEAR ME! IN HALF!!

Task Force: We will take no threats come out or we will proceed to fire!
3..

2..

1..

the task force look into sewer hole and see nothing but pennywise was already a step ahead...

Task Force official: there's nothing down here..

Penny walks right behind them

pennywise: Are you looking for me john? hehehaha get ready to meet your maker...

penny takes all of them down with one clap 👏

pennywise: you can't kill me...

one task force sergeant was still alive. he saw a gun in sight he crawled to it and grabbed it.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

all the shots hit Pennywise but they went straight through as if he were a hologram or better yet a ghost.

task force sergeant: wait what why did that not work, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHY CANT YOU DIE!

Pennywise: oh didnt i just say, YOU CANT KILL ME *_*

task force sergeant: you bastard...

pennywise kills the sergeant and heads for linsy. what will he do to linsy spare her? kill her? or torture her?

"MADNESS IS THE EMERGENCY EXIT... "-The Joker