Age Of Extinction

Last Chapter *_*
pennywise: Linsy why do you keep running because today is the day we all die, today we all leave this earth today is the AGE OF EXTINCTION.

linsy: YOU SIKKO.
linsy shoots a whole mag out of her beretta into penny but they all of through.

pennywise: You can't kill me only i can. prepare to say bye to your loved ones.

linsy: no i won't let you do this you cunt

pennywise: prepare to die.

Penny slits linsys throat open and turns her into dust.

penny sets the whole police station on fire and then flies to the air.

pennywise: these humans don't deserve life and i must take it from them ahaha!

pennywise transforms into a form mankind has never seen before he became into satan himself he became THE deadlight. he took the world and was about to crush it with its own hands.
______________________________

it said a few words. it killed linsy it killed the task force it killed everyone to step on his path but now it was his time to end it all.

deadlight: BYE BYE *continues laughing*

a nuke that was able to destroy planet was summoned my dead light and was ignited and the planet known as earth came to an end.

the smallest mistakes make the biggest disasters.

*_* *_* *_*

Eddie discovered one of his childhood's great truths. Grownups are the real monsters, he thought

Everything's a lot tougher when it's for real. That's when you choke. When it's for real.

Kill you all!" The clown was laughing and screaming. "Try to stop me and I'll kill you all! Drive you crazy and then kill you all! You can't stop me!

For a moment he felt a wild hope: perhaps this really was a nightmare. Perhaps he would awake in his own bed, bathed in sweat, shaking, maybe even crying . . . but alive. Safe. Then he pushed the thought away. Its charm was deadly, its comfort fatal.

Mirror, distorted; I sit, paint my Face,
Toxic white Make-up buries my Scars,
My Eyes tell lies; Dumbfounded Confidence hides the Disgrace.

Place the tragic Vehicle called My Life in to Drive,
Sad pathetic Clown; Late for the suppression show,
Despair another time; Let the chuckles and defeat derive.

I paint my Heart; I hide my True.
I paint my Soul; I keep it from You.

I paint, I cannot accept; To ignore you the way you ignore Me?
I paint my scarred and pitiful Face; No Will left to restore Me.

I paint my Face; it's all I know to do.
My painted Face shatters the Mirror, yet still all I see is You.

You laugh because what's fearful and unknown is also what's funny, you laugh the way a small child will sometimes laugh and cry at the same time when a capering circus clown approaches, knowing it is supposed to be funny... but it is also unknown, full of the unknown's eternal power.