Hoop #10

Alexis

"Let's go! let's go!" I persuaded the rest of my teammates to hurry and get dressed into their practice clothes.

"Damn Lex, we coming" Lani, the jokester of the team shouted.

"Shut the hell up Lani" I laughed and hit her with a hand towel.

"I heard somebody got some diznick last night" I gasped and my cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

"Who told you that"

"Girl, I was walking to my man dorm and he live right next to Chres, I saw you walk in and heard y'all talking" She smirked.

"Oh my god" I sat down in the nearest seat and covered my face with my hands.

"Don't be embarrassed, but damn you would think that you finally got laid so you would be ease up a bit" I muffled her face with my hands and we all went out to the gym floor as a team.

Chris

"Mike? how's it going man" I dapped him up once I let him in my dorm.

"Same ole same ole. I just came to visit my girl, she go here too"

"Oh word? Damn small world" I wouldn't say me and Micheal go way back to diapers, but it's pretty damn close. If I had a problem with anyone, Michael would have a problem with them too. That's just how close we are.

"Yeen lying. But let me catch you later, how about we chill tonight, I heard Hazel got a room mate"

"I'm down, let me know the time and place"

"Alright" We dapped each other up and he walked out the door.

About an hour later Michael said we were going at 8 to the mall down the street from Baylor. He also said his girlfriend's roommate was down for tonight, so I guess I have a date.

"If you ain't talkin money I don't wanna talk. You can tell I got the sack just by the way I walk". I rapped along the music beaming through my Wireless beats by Dre as I made a 3 point shot. Since it was only 2pm, I decided I would go and find an open gym to play in.

Until I heard a door close with someone running out of it.

"You don't have to leave, I don't mind sharing" The person froze and turned around. That person definitely didn't have to leave now.

"Well look what the cat dragged in"
I smirked.

"Shut up" She threw her duffel bag to the corner and got a customized blue Spalding basketball and began to throw free throws.

"Lex, we can't be in this gym by our selves and not say anything to each other".

"Yes we can. Try it" She said matter-of-factly.

"Come on, I gave you what you wanted and you still giving me this attitude, you said we were going to remain friends, and here's me, being friendly". She tucked the ball under her arm and walked towards me.

"Your right, sorry" And she hugged me. I embraced her into my arms and before I knew it, we were both breathing heavily as our bodies moved together.

"You tricked me" She giggled as she placed her basketball shorts back on.

"Your the one that hugged me"

"But you kissed me"

"Well sorry I'm so irresistible" She laughed and hit my chest.

"Shut up" She placed her hair in a messed up bun and walk towards me, getting really close to my face.

"Well sir it was nice having sex with you but I actually have a date tonight and I don't want to get far with him, and still be having sex with you"

"Fair enough, I actually have one too" I threw back at her.

"That's nice" She packed the rest of her stuff up.

"See ya later kiddo" I said as she walked out the door.

After going back to my dorm to take a shower, I threw on some casual clothes and grabbed my keys to drive to the mall. I was suppose to meet Michael, Hazel, and her roommate at Tropical Smoothie. I walked in and spotted Michael.

"Wassup" I dapped him up and shook Hazels hand.

"Hi, Alexis should be here in a few minutes" Alexis? hopefully she was talking about the same Alexis that was just pleasurably screaming my name about 2 hours ago.

"Hey sorry I'm late but I-" When she looked up her face dropped.

"Hell no" She said rubbing her temples.

"You know him?" Hazel asked her.

"This is Chris" She said to Hazel and Hazel smirked.

Once we got all the awkwardness out the way, we started to walk down the sidewalks of the outdoor mall. Mike and Hazel were way in front me and Alexis, giving us alone time.

"Some date this is, huh?"

"I know"

"I didn't mean for this to happen, ok? I didn't even know you were her roommate"

"I know" She refused to look at me so I stopped and got in front of her, pulling her face to mine with my thumb.

"Why are you crying?" I asked wiping away the millions of tears streaming down her face.

"You weren't suppose to be here. It's like every time I try to escape you, I run right back into you. I don't want to be in this situation Christopher, I don't want to be confused on whether or not I have feelings for you. When I saw that my "date" was you, part of me was upset but the only part was floating on a cloud. I can't explain how I feel around you and that's why I'm confused. I don't want to be in a relationship with you but when you told me you had a date, I wanted to find the girl and beat her ass, just because she had a chance at stealing you from me, and your not even mine. When you took my virginity, you also to a piece of my heart" She looked away, and walked over to a bench. Sitting down, then covering her face with her hands.

"Alexis, I'm not going to lie and say I don't have feelings for you, because I do. But I think your still figuring out what you want to do so let's just wait. I promise I ain't going no where baby girl, I'll wait until the end of eternity for you". She looked up and smiled.

"So what does that make us"

"Friends" I put out my hand for her to shake.

"With benefits" she shook my hand and grabbed my face to kiss me.