(16.) EXODUS

A/N: Before anything, I'm sorry for the very very late update. My majors had been stressing me to no end and I really had no time to write anything. I have a ton of exams this September so I'm not sure when the next update will be but if I have time, I'll try to write as much as I can.

Thanks for dropping by, loves! Xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------

Ten wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not, but it seemed like he was. Everything was dark, every direction he turned his head to he was promised nothing but total iniquity- pitch black. It had been a while since something like that had happened to him while he was in deep slumber. Was it another nightmare?

But wait, how did I fall asleep? Ten couldn't seem to remember; how he got there, even what happened after he woke up that morning and went to school. Nothing came to mind at all. What the hell?

He was just walking around aimlessly, dragged his heavy feet with each stride, searching for something- anything- to keep himself both busy and sane. As rare as it was, Ten felt scared. He was alone and the mere thought gave him the chills.

"Ten...."

By reflex, Ten turned his head at the mention of his own name. Someone was calling out for him but where it came from, he did not know. He stared at afar, tried to decipher where its source was but saw none- nothing at all in the expanse. But the deep baritone lingered, it echoed, dancing swiftly against the unseen air.

"Can you hear me, Ten?"

There it was again.

The voice sounded awfully familiar. Why have I heard it before? Ten was thoughtful.

"Ten, answer me. Are you safe?"

Then it doomed on him, the realization hit Ten hard. There was no mistaking it-

"Johnny?" Ten dared ask. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me," the voice answered and Ten felt relieved somehow. He wasn't by himself anymore.

Though they only talked for a few instances in the span of a few weeks, Ten was sure that the heavy rumble belonged to him, it sounded exactly like Johnny Seo. Ten then hurriedly spun around, wanting to know where the Alpha Incubus was, but to his dismay, Johnny was nowhere in plain sight. "Where are you?"

"Don't worry about me. Keep yourself safe until I arrive."

Ten frowned at the other's cryptic words. What was Johnny saying? "What do you mean?"