(0.) A/N

I know I still have Take A Chance to write and finish but I've always wanted to write a story like this so I gave it a shot. Lol.

This is gonna be a long-ass ride and I honestly hope you'll join me in this crazy journey I've got planned out. I'm gonna uncomplicate my writing style so that everyone could read this.

And here's some info you'll probably need to digest first before reading:

Incubus is a Lilin-demon in male form who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon women in order to engage in sexual activity with them.

Werewolf is a man-wolf, or lycanthrope, a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature.

Goblins are supernatural beings thought to be malevolent to people. Goblins are demons of any size, usually in human or animal form, that are supposed to assail, afflict, and even torture human beings

Vampires are those who subsists by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of the living. In European folklore, vampires were undead beings that often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive.

Dementors are gliding, wraith-like dark creature (considered one of the foulest to inhabit the world). The Dementors feed upon human happiness, and thus cause depression and despair to anyone near them. They can also consume a person's soul, leaving their victims in a permanent vegetative state, and thus are often referred to as "soul-sucking fiends". They are known to leave a person as an 'empty-shell'.

Elf/Elves seem generally to have been thought of as a group of beings with magical powers and supernatural beauty, ambivalent towards everyday people and capable of either helping or hindering them

Angel is a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence. Angels are typically described as benevolent, dreadful, and endowed with wisdom and knowledge of earthly events, but not infallible; for they strive with each other, and God has to make peace between them. Most of them serve either as intermediaries between Heaven and Earth, or as guardian spirits.

Demons are considered as unclean spirits, fallen angels,or a spirit of unknown type which may cause demonic possession.

Succubus is the female counterpart of an incubus.

And since this is fanfiction, I'm practically going to make everything up (I even included Dementors here, yey to HP!) as I go so I hope you won't get too confused. Much love to Roch for the awesome poster. You never disappoint.

Please give this fic alot of love! And yes, enjoy!