Justin?!?!

Raegan's pov

Justin Blake is known at school for being the shy kid. I always notice him staring at me while biting his lip during class, but I might be daydreaming it. Anyways the teacher partnered me with him and both guys and girls glared at me. I didn't care because I kinda had a crush on him.

Justins pov

Raegan Beast is just like any other kid, except to me he's different. I always stare at him wondering what's going through his mind. He caught me a few times but I didn't mind. I kinda had a crush on him and when the teacher partnered us together I was happy on the inside but on the outside showed no emotion. He got glared from everyone in the class. But he looked like he didn't care and I like that about him.

Later on when they got each others numbers and got to Justin's house because I'm lazy.

Raegan's pov

We got to his house and we sat down on the couch. He said "can I get you anything?" I said "No I'm fine for now" and then we pulled out our text books. Justin accidentally dropped his and it slid across the floor. He got up and bent over to get it. I automatically got a boner from the view of his ass, and I had to hide that or else he'll think I just want to get into his pants. I just sat there like normal and then he walked up to me and pulled my book out of my lap. I looked up at him and said "Justin, what are you-" he cut me off "shh you'll get what you wanted, I saw your boner" he said smirking at me. He then got on my lap and started rocking back and forth and said "I'm in control" he then started going faster and I started to moan "m-mmh Jus-Justin" he then got off my lap and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He sat down next to me and ran his hand over my boner just to tease me. "Daddy please" I whimpered. He then unbuckeld my jeans and then started to tease me through my boxers. He lifted up my boxers a little bit to see inside and then put the waistband back down. He kissed my neck and then kneeled down in front of me and pulled my boxers down. He then started to trace down on my lower stomach close to my erection. "M-mmh Justin I thought you were innocent" I said as he started to grab me. He said "don't judge a book by its cover" and then started to suck me off. I held my moans back and then he said "let them out my parents won't be home until next week" I started to let them out and my moans got louder and louder. "Ugh daddy I'm gonna cum" I said. Then I came in his mouth. He then laid me down on the couch and and pulled down his pants and boxers. He straddled me and took my fingers and put two of them in his mouth and started to suck on them. I started to moan at the sight and he looked me in the eye and then took them out of his mouth while keeping eye contact with me then lead my finger to his clit and started to rub. "Mhh" he started to moan. I then started to go faster and faster and then he sat on my face and I started licking and swirling my tongue around. "Ugh Raegan you're so good with your tongue, uh!" He said. I started to go faster and then he said "I'm Gonna, I-I'm Gonna cum!" He said and then he came and then I cleaned him up. He then hovered over my dick and my eyes went wide. I never expected it to go this far.

Justin's pov

I saw his eyes go wide and caressed his cheek and then I went down and got used to his size "Raegan you're so big" he said "No you're just so tight" and then I rode him and got faster and faster "ugh" we both moaned. I then got close to my climax and said "Raegan I'm close" he said "So am I baby" and then we both came at the same time and I laid backwards on the couch with him on top of me. He asked "did you enjoy it" as I ran my fingers through his damp hair. I said "Yes I did" he then said "Justin will you be my boyfriend?" I then said "I will Raegan Beast" we then laid in silence and slowly fell asleep.