Oh F*ck

Justin's pov

Raegan and I are stepbrothers and we both expressed our feelings for each Other and began to date. I told him I didn't want to have sex so soon. So we made out in my room and we've gotten physical but not all the way. "Oh f*ck Raegan just like that" I said as he stroked my raging cock. I was fully naked and he had only his pants on. "You like that don't you baby boy, huh? You like it when I stroke your huge cock so slowly, teasing you, your body aching for more, huh?" He said. Raegan really knows how to turn a guy on. I replied in a whimper "Yes daddy, ugh it feels so good." The lights were dim but I could still see his face as he smirked down at me.

Raegan's pov

I smirked down at him knowing the effect I have on him. His chest panting slowly up and down, the sweat running down his face. He bucked his hips up, "looks who being a naughty boy. Go ahead and let those moans out baby." He started moaning loudly "ugh baby, that feels so good, please go faster, shit!" I started going faster and then he groaned "baby, I'm gonna cum, ugh so good" Then he came. I pinned him down and kissed him. He had a pleading look in his eyes that he wanted something else. "What do you want baby, you can ask me anything." He then started stuttering "w-well baby um c-can you u-um use your m-mouth?" I smirked at him, he is so adorable. "Sure baby, today is all about you." I then went down and kissed his chest and then licked the tip 3 times "mmh" he moaned. I then went down and took him in my mouth. "Ugh baby, you're so good with your mouth" he whimpered. "You like when I suck your hard raging cock that's just waiting to spill all that cum for me?" I said going back down. "Ugh" he replied. "Answer me." I said jacking him off. "Ahh y-yes baby yes I-I do." He replied. I continued jacking him off and I could tell he was close. "I love your balls baby, they're so huge." I said rubbing them and watching him shudder under my touch. "I can't wait to taste all that cum you have ready to shoot out."

Justin's pov

He was dirty talking me and it was driving me closer to the edge. "Uhh baby I'm close." I moaned. He then came up to my ear and moaned "Justin mhh, I want you so bad." That drove me to the edge, "ugh I'm gonna cum....ugh DADDY!" I said as I came.
He took the cum off his face and put it in his mouth. "Mmm you taste good baby boy." I moaned at the site. "I love you." We both said at the same time and cuddle and went to sleep.

The end.