F*ck titles

Just gonna go in with this one.

Raegan's pov

My girlfriend just recently broke up with me because she wanted to have sex and I didn't. Right now I'm at Justin's house and he's been helping me with the break up.

Justin's pov

Raegan's girlfriend broke up with him because she wanted to have sex and he didn't. I just thought of a weird question to ask him. I said "Raegan have you ever jacked off before?" And I started laughing. He looked at me with a weird face and said "No because I don't know how." I stopped laughing and asked "Do You want me to teach you?, if that's ok with you." He said "Yeah sure." And unbuckeld his belt and took off his pants. "Dang, you're big." I said "Thanks." He said. I then started to teach him, "ok so first you're gonna wrap your hand around your cock just like this." He flinched a bit. "You ok?" I asked. He said "Yeah it just, feels kinda good in a way." I said "Ok. Then you want to start moving your hand up and down just like this. You can go slow or fast." He then started to bite his lip. "Does that feel good?" I asked. He replied in a whimper "Yeah..." I then decided to just talk dirty to him, "you like it when I rub this big hard cock don't you?" I then start going faster "yeah all that cum just waiting to be released from your raging, aching cock, yeah?" He then started to look in my eyes.

Raegan's pov

I look into his eyes while he was jacking me off and I started to ride against his hand. "You're a naughty boy aren't you?" He said. I then nodded at him. He said "Yeah and when you're by yourself in you're room you can do these moves I showed you and you can cum all you want." I rolled my head back while he was saying "I can feel you just waiting to cum for me, from this big, hard cock." I then opened my eyes and he spit on his hands and jacked me off. I groaned and then rolled my head back. "Oh yeah, m-mh, that feels so good. Ugh, ahh!" I came in his hand.

Justin's pov

He came in my hand. He then looked at me and kissed me very long and passionate. I then said "be my boyfriend?" He said yes. We then kept on kissing and watched tv.

The end.