Order received

Earth, Gem war, a massive gem ship blocked out the sun and made an eclipse on the planet. A shuttle was landing in its starboard hangar. In the hanger, the three stratagems that oversaw the war awaited the arrival of someone that Red diamond sent over. The shuttle landed, and its ramp slowly opened, and royal sentries walked out and faced towards the center looking at each other with their swords at their sides. Then this gem that was not a warrior like the others. She was reasonably small in size and had short hair, but she had this look that demanded respect.

She was about 5.6ft; she walked up to the three stratagems and asked: "how is the operation going?" The center gem a Jasper said, "Not to well we, we lost our last stronghold on the planet, and we evacuated all troops." The red Gem just shooked her head and said "I thought you three were made to fight? You couldn't even stop one planet that rebelled?"

Without giving the other gems time to answer, she walked right to the warp pad and her guards joined her. "Well, are you three going to join us? Or shall I ask?" The three gems looked at each other then walked on the warp pad. The warped to the bridge and the stratagem walked up to the center counsel and looked at all the data.

"What are we going to do?" one of the three gems asked. "These crystal gems, what can you tell me about them." The middle gem said, "They are a violent group of savages that have no respect for homeworld or all the atrocities they committed." The Red gem smirked and said "Savages beat you? The best of homeworld?" Then the red gem looked at the planet and asked

"Can you tell me something useful like why they are fighting for this planet?" There was just silence all threw out the bridge. The red gem breathed and said "Our enemy is a Rose Quartz a gem who is deeply attached to life. She also sincerely cares about her gems. So we will not target her directly. Tell me do we still have some prisoners of war?" "Yes, we do about one hundred gems about to be shattered." the right gem said. "Well let's give them back to their leader."

On the planet

Roses pov

"Rose, we did it Earth is free!" Pearl said jumping in the air. Hundreds of gems were celebrating. "I can't believe it I-we did it?" Then a drone came from the sky and landed in front of Rose, and a hologram came up from the Jasper who was leading homeworlds forces. "Rose quartz we surrender. we would like to exchange prisoners." Alright send a ship down and give us our soldiers and we will provide you with yours." The Jasper just nodded then the drone disappeared into the sky.

I looked at one of my Gems and said "Go retrieve the bubbles of our prisoners and bring them here. After the gem left, A colossal shuttle landed and had its defenses up and lowered its ramp. Looking in I saw All my gems; I motioned to my gems to bring up the bubbled homeworld gems. It was quick we got our gems and gave them theirs, and the ships took off as fast as they could.

My gems were released from their bubbles and started to form. Looking at Pearl, I said, "Go, help them back into our ranks." Pearl nodded and went with our freed soldiers to our bases around Earth. I looked up at the sky and wondered if anything was going to happen. After 11 minutes went by I walked up on the warped and was joined by garnet. We warped to one of our main resource bases to see how we will help create a new gem/human empire.

Just before we walked in there were massive explosions, and the base fell apart. There was fire everywhere I could see gems losing their physical form, it was chaos. When the smoke cleared, there was nothing but the rubble and sparks of the fort in pieces. "What could have done this?" One of my gems yelled saying "It was homeworld!" but another said, "It couldn't be these explosions came from the reactor, and no homeworld gems got close to this base."

Then pearl came through the warp pad and handed me a list of all that have been shattered.

The red stratagems pov

the planet was burning. "hmm are the ships in place?" I asked a ruby at a counsel. "yes sir!" smiling I said "fire." in a calm voice. Then we fired on the planet burning it. "most of the human populations have been wiped out." another gem said.

Looking down at the screen I could see the human empire fall. I believe it was called "the holy roman empire."

"Red diamond is contacting you celeste." I walked into the conference room and powered on the holographic transmitter. And Red Diamond came on. "Yes my diamond," I asked. "how is the operation going?" "It is going very well," I answered. Red diamond then immediately responded "Good I am sending one of my, elite warriors to bring the Rose quartz to me. Under no circumstances is this solder to be seen. She is authorized to shatter anything that sees her. I want you to clear a path.

After her job is done, you are to proceed to go with her to my command ship. They're I will fill you in. you should already have information on my soldier."

After she was done talking I bowed and said: "it will be done my diamond."