Make anew

Sorry for the wait life is just getting in the way, im sorry but I will try to write more. I just think of the story before I wright it so it would be good. Also If anyone can draw you should make a comic of red diamond and If you cant draw ask someone. But hay this is just for fun. and thank you all for taking time to read my story, thank you.)

Red Diamond was on her ship, Sitting on her throne; she pondered a question that confused her. Why? Why keep putting resources into a war that you cant win? While looking at her screens, she noticed her strata-gems recent victory over the crystal gems. She called her unique project in and said. " Bring me Rose quartz I wish to speak with her." After that Red Diamond looked out the bridge of her ship.

The Red stratagem Looked at her monitors and looked at all the death she caused and smiled. Looking up she could see her ships glassing the planet. One of the gems monitoring transmissions said: " Celest you have a call from Red Diamond." The stratagem turned around and proceeded to her chambers. When she got there, she accepted the call from Red Diamond. Celest bowed and said " Yes my Diamond. "

Red Diamond answered, "How is the earth?" " perfect my diamond I have crippiled the crystal gems and destroyed the largest human settlement the Holy Roman Empire. Now there is mistrust between the humans and The crystal gems. Also, 63% of all crystal gem bases have been either destroyed or severely damaged. Also, I made sure to put homeworlds fleet close to the planet and have the kill switch ready." Excellent Celest now, I am sending someone to retrieve a special resource. This someone is not to be seen." Celest bowed her head and said, "yes my Diamond."

Then Celest ended the transmission and walked back to the bridge. " What is our next orders?" A gem asked Celest. Celest looked at her screens. She noticed that the Crystal gems were preparing for a counterstrike. "Land troops here and lead the Crystal gems into this Canyon Put mines in the walls and I want Gunners hidden on the top. We will box them in. But do not directly attack Rose Quartz Send a Frigate down to the western continent and Rose Will do the rest."

Rose quartz was in what was left of her central command. Calls were coming from all over the planet. Most were screaming with sounds of gunfire and loud horns. Like the sound of a massive plasma beam.

"Rose, there is a frigate in the western continent and homeworld gems landing in the African continent." A pearl told her worriedly. Rose thought to herself what could be going on. Which gem was capable of pulling this off? " Ok, send troops to Africa. I will go to the western continent with a group of gems and deal with this frigate personally." Rose declared.

Rose walked in a warp pad and breathed closing her eyes she put her hand on her gem and warped. Then she heard a massive explosion. She opened her eyes to see a gigantic homeworld frigate. She told her gems to put her light cannons next to her and to aim at the bridge. Rose began to walk towards the frigate through the smoke and firing of the ship's cannons.

She raised her sword and held it in the air. As she did this, all her light cannons went off and fired directly at the bridge. The heat and intensity of the cannons were so powerful it blew through the frigate like a knife on butter. She ship had explosions all over as it was crashing towards the planet. Rose turned around to walk back to the warp pad. But just before she stepped on it, she felt the ground shake and tear open. She turned quickly to see the frigate exploded so violently. It was as if the ship was carrying a dying star.

Rose quickly took out her shield and prepared for the blast. The shock wave was so powerful that even the nearby mountains were affected and torn apart. Rose felt the heat and force of the explosion. Any lessor gem would have been shattered.