Chapter 2 (Forrest's P.O.V)

Forrest's P.O.V

After I texted Sherryl, I plopped on my bed, looking at the picture frame with our picture in it from when we were 10 or 11.  Sherryl and I have a lot of memories we had made from when we were younger until now. I heard a little knock on my door. "What?" I asked. "Forrest, it's time to go to bed. We have things to do tomorrow morning that need to be done."  Andre said. "Alright." I said. I plugged in my iPhone and went to sleep. All night while I was sleeping, I started having dreams about Sherryl and I. It made me realize how much I miss Sherryl when she went to New York to spend two nights at her grandparents' house.  I think I'm falling in love with her. No, I can't be! Okay, I'll admit that I am in love with her. I will tell Sherryl when the time is right, but I don't want to waste our friendship. I don't want Sherryl to hate me with passion. I dreamt about her beautiful brown hair that is long and her pretty brown eyes and her gorgeous smile that puts a smile on my face. Sherryl is a beautiful girl who had won my heart. I wonder what it is like to date your best friend. The next morning, I woke up and looked at my watch as the time read 9:30 AM. As I got up and got myself breakfast, I thought about Sherryl. I started mowing the lawn and doing other errands around the house. As the time read 12:30 PM three hours later, our chores are done. I walked into the living room feeling exhausted. I plopped down on the couch and drifted to sleep. 10 minutes later, I felt my iPhone vibrate. "That's probably Dad telling to get up." I said to myself, groaning. I took out my phone and the text message was from Sherryl! I was so happy that she texted me. "Hey Forrest! I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you after I sleep over here at my grandma's for one more night, which is tonight! xo Sherryl"  the text message read. I replied: I can't wait to see u either! I miss you a lot. See you tomorrow<3 Forrest. I put my phone in my pocket and watched TV. After watching television, I fed Napoleon and Gunther their dinner. "You miss Sherryl?" Alex asked. "Yes." I said with a sigh. "Forrest, if you like Sherryl so much, why don't you tell her?" Andre asked. "Andre, I will when the time is right. As of right now, we're just friends. Best friends." I told Andre. "Forrest and Sherryl sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Molly shouted. "Molly, I like Sherryl as a friend right now." I said laughing. After dinner, I stayed in my room for the rest of the night.