Chapter 3 (Sherryl's P.O.V)

Sherryl's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling excited that I get to go back home today. It was going to take 6 hours for my parents and I to drive home, but that's okay. We packed our things in our suitcases and headed out after I said goodbye to my grandma and grandpa. I live across the street from Forrest, so i'm pretty sure he'll see me getting out of the car. On the way home, I kept thinking about Forrest while listening to music on my iPod. I took a nap on the way home. "We're here honey." My father said. "Already?" I asked. "Yup." My mom said. I walked into my house and unpacked everything that I bought with me. After I unpacked everything, I walked across the street and knocked on Forrest's front door. His mother answered. "Hi honey! Welcome home. How was your grandparents' house?" Mrs. Burnham asked. "It was good. I only spent two nights there but it was good." I said. "That's good. Forrest is waiting for you in the living room. He'll be happy to see you." His mom said. "Okay, thank you so much." I said. I walked into the living room. "Forrest." I said. He looked up at me. "Hey!" He said as he hugged me tightly. "Hey. I missed you." I said. "I missed you too." He said. "Lily! Molly! Sherryl's here." Forrest shouted. Lily and Molly ran down the stairs and hugged me tight. "What is going on down here?" Alex said. "Hi Alex!!!" I shouted. Alex came downstairs and hugged me. Andre stood in the doorway. I looked   Andre. "Andre!!!" I said and I hugged him. "Hey." Andre said. "We missed you." Alex said. Forrest smiled at me. I went home afterwards. After dinner, I stayed in my room, thinking about how happy I am to be home.