Chapter 4 (Gigi's P.O.V)

Gigi's P.O.V

The next day, I was in my room, just chilling out on my computer, just on Facebook and YouTube. I then get a video call invite from Sherryl! I accepted the call. "Hey girl!" She said. "Hey! Where were you for the past two days?" I asked. "I was in New York, visiting my family. And I stayed at my grandparents' house." Sherryl said while she took a sip of her water. Sherryl and I have been friends since we were in 5th grade. "That's cool! Want to hang out today? Chelsea and Rachel are coming over too." I said. "Sure. Be over in 5 minutes." She said. We ended the video call. I logged off of my Facebook and shut off my computer. 5 minutes later, Sherryl has arrived! I was so excited to hang out with her today and so were Chelsea and Rachel. Chelsea and Rachel decided to go in the living room to play my Wii while I answered the door. "Hey Gigi!" Sherryl said, hugging me. "Hey Sherryl! Chelsea and Rachel are playing the Wii. Come on, they will be so happy to see you. After all, they haven't seen you in two days." I said. Sherryl took her converse off and we ran to the living room. "Hey guys, guess who arrived?" I asked Chelsea and Rachel. They both paused the game and turned around. "SHERRYL!" Chelsea and Rachel shouted in excitement. They both ran up to her and hugged her tightly. Rachel turned off the Wii and we all ran up to my room. "So, what's new?" Chelsea asked. "Nothing really. Guys, I have something to tell you. PROMISE not to tell anybody, not even Forrest?" Sherryl asked. "Of course. We won't tell." I said.  "In New York while I was at my cousin's house, my little cousin James asked if I liked Forrest more as a friend, and I told him that we're only friends." She said. "What else did you say after?" Rachel asked her. "Nothing. I kept thinking about it, and I do like Forrest more as a friend. I think I'm in love with him." Sherryl said with a smile. We all smiled at her. "You should tell Forrest!!!!" Chelsea said. "Yeah!" Rachel and I said in agreement. "When the time is right girls." Sherryl said with a sigh. Hours later, Chelsea, Rachel, and Sherryl went home. I am so happy Sherryl has a crush on Forrest! Her and Forrest would make a great couple. I went to sleep, thinking about what Sherryl said about her liking Forrest, and what a great couple they would be.